Talk

BETTY POV

Jughead has pretty much avoided me for the past week. He feels terrible about feeding on me. Where Cheryl fed on my neck is scaring over right now and my wrist is too. But today was Homecoming and I was gonna force Jughead to talk to me. The next day at school, I met up with Kevin and Archie to talk before 1st period started. We went in the library and decided to talk there:

"Jughead won't talk to me, guys. I don't know what to do."

"Ah! Is there trouble in paradise for Team Bughead?" Kevin smirked. Archie elbowed him and rolled his eyes.

"Corner him and force him to talk to you. He's really ashamed of himself, Betty. He's cares about you very much." Archie nodded.

"I care about him too! Arch, can you try and talk to him?"

"I don't know, Betty. This really isn't-"

"No! Don't do that, Archie Andrews! He won't talk to me but he will talk to his best friend!" I groaned. The bell rang and I grabbed my back pack and stood up from the table.

"That's the 10 minute bell so I have to go. But please, Archie...I don't want to lose him. He's one of the only good things going for me right now. I can't lose anymore people." I sighed. I started to getting teary-eyed and I went off to my locker and on with my day.
——————————————————————
ARCHIE POV

I went to 1st period, Mathematics. Jughead and I shared that same class. I went into the classroom and sat next to him. I pulled his headphones off of his head.

"What was that for?" Jughead groaned.

"Why are you acting like a little wimp? Ignoring Betty is just cold."

"It's really none of your business."

"It is my business! Betty, talked to me today." I sighed.

"What did she say?"

"That she doesn't want to lose you! She's lost so much and she care about you too! But you're so scared to confront because you feel so bad. You feel so bad because you can't stand the fact of losing her because you love her!" I yelled.

"I can't tell her I love her...what if she doesn't say it back?"

"Tomorrow night is Homecoming. You need to get your crap together before you lose her forever." I nodded. The bell then rang and class started.