A Small Trip

BETTY POV

I stood outside the truck and Jughead put my suitcase in the trunk of the truck. Archie put his suitcase in and Cheryl put her 5 bags in there.

"Betts...I'm starting to feel like I really should go with you."

"It'll be ok. I just need to figure out what killed my family and all of those innocent people."

"Alright, will you call me when you get there?" Jughead asked. I smiled and nodded and we kissed.

"Ew, get a room you swines." Cheryl sassed. I sighed and got in the passenger seat to the truck. Archie was gonna drive and Cheryl was in the back.

"Archie Andrews, if you get in a wreck with my favorite person in the car, so help me I wil-"

"Look, I have the GPS on my phone and we all are going to take shifts. You need to relax. Don't forget, you're going to Chicago today with Veronica and Sweetpea." Archie sassed.

"True... I'll let you guys go now. I love you, Betty."

"I love you too." I said. Jughead smiled and walked away from the truck and Archie started driving.

"She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes! She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes! She'll-"

"SHUT UP!" Cheryl and I yelled. Archie rolled his eyes and we all started to talk about our plans in Oregon.

"Betty, where are we gonna stay?" Archie asked.

"There's a hotel in the town. We all have money so we can pay for one night. Then we will leave on Sunday afternoon and be back to Riverdale on Tuesday."

"Ugh! Can we all be silent for the car ride?!" Cheryl sassed. I flicked Cheryl and then she flicked me back. I sighed and then Archie turned on the radio. I knew one thing for sure...this was going to be one long drive.