Walking On Sunshine

EVELYN POV

I looked in the mirror of my car and made sure everything about me looked like Betty. I even made a list of what to do.

1. Be irritated and sarcastic to Sweetpea
2. Pretend to be in love with Jughead
3. Treat Archie like a brother
4. Best Friends with Cheryl and Veronica
5. Love Juniper and Dagwood, hate Jason

I got out of the car and went back inside. I was just gonna stay here the entire school day. I was home alone so now, I could practice. I made a circle of salt in my bedroom then lit a candle inside it. I cut my palm and let the blood trickle into the fire of the candle.(BTW, I DONT ACTUALLY KNOW HOW PEOPLE DO SPELLS. IM NOT APART OF A CULT, SO IF YOURE CURIOUS ABOUT IT, USE YOUR FINGERS AND LOOK IT UP ON THE INTERNET). I chanted the spell and all of a sudden, Seth was sitting on my bed.

"I'll never understand why Augustus likes Hazel. People also enjoy reading this stuff, which is rubbish. 'The Fault In Our Stars' is such a frustrating book." Seth shook his head. He set down his book and smiled at me. "What can I do for you, Evelyn?"

"I need to know the steps in taking over Riverdale. Can you tell me, sir?"

"1. Kill those too weak and force the one's alive to work for me.
2. Make Elizabeth Cooper my queen.
3. Make Jughead be leader of my army
4. Let all evil consume the Earth."

"Ok, you said let all evil consume the Earth. I know you're trying to sound wicked, but global warming is already doing that-"

"Evelyn, shut up! All your yapping makes everyone want to hurt you. Now,when are you going to let me have access to this world?"

"Soon. I just need help from the other witches since it's a giant spell. Also, we're trying to find you a human to possess." I nodded.

"Well, can you please hurry it up?! I'm this close to stealing your spell books!" Seth yelled.

"Sorry, sir. I'll see what I can do." I sighed. In the blink of an eye, he was gone. I was nervous and he was obviously getting anxious. Something bad was going to happen to me if I didn't make sure everything was ready for him to take over.