SEASON 4 FINALE

BETTY POV

I dragged my suitcase into the airport. I was on my way NYU just like I planned when I was a kid. I was going to be an amazing Journalist.

"Alright Betts, you ok?" Jughead asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. The last couple days have been stressful." I sighed.

"Well, I'm stuck at home. I'll probably get a job and a life. So, we're officially broken up?" Jughead asked. I nodded and he put his hands on my shoulders.

"You...how would I describe, Betty Cooper? The love of my life, an amazing person, and an even better friend. Also, a boss Vampire." Jughead smiled. I giggled and we hugged. This hug was different. It was a tight hug and I felt my heart sink.

"We'll keep in touch, right?" I asked.

"Of course. I just need you to go out there and become a Journalist. Travel the world. Fall in love."

"THE FLIGHT FROM PENNSYLVANIA TO NEW YORK LEAVES IN 15 MINUTES!" The intercom said. Jughead and I exchanged looks and I kissed his cheek.

"Promise me something, Jughead?"

"Anything."

"If something goes wrong. If what Evelyn was saying was true, I want you to come to New York and find me. We gather everyone and we stop what is happening. Promise me."

"I promise." Jughead nodded.

"Don't be a stranger." I smiled. I walked towards the gate and showed the flight attendant my ticket. I turned my head to see Jughead, and we was waving goodbye. I waved back and went onto my flight. I sat down and put my earbuds in. I could almost feel the evil that Evelyn was talking about. I knew it was coming, and it would be soon.