December 27th

"Look, If I am going to UCLA for music, I need to find the best strings for my guitar", you say, biting your lip as you analyze the dozen of string options hanging on the wall.

We are at the town center's only music shop and we've been here for a little over an hour.

You said it would be fun to go school supply shopping together and I agreed. I wouldn't have, if I had known it would take you ages to pick out strings.

I groan in response, taking a seat on the bench inside the shop. "They all look the same, Theo. They are strings...".

"Eva, they most definitely are not the same," you laugh, grabbing a pack of strings and walking towards me, "Let's go. I'm done".

"FINA--"

You shut me up with a kiss. I start caving in but push you away, crossing my arms. "You can't just kiss me every time you want me to shut up," I mumble quietly.

You smile and put your arm around my waist. I slip my hands into the pockets of my maroon hoodie.

"It's just...lumberjack, you talk a lot," you laugh. You pay for your guitar strings and we exit the shop.

As soon as we exit, I pull out my camera and aim the lens towards my face. "Did you hear that? Theo thinks I talk way too much. Well that's too bad because he is stuck with me. He's got to deal with my yapping everyday. I'm going to be extra annoy--ahh! Theodore"!

I'm blinded. You just pulled my fuzzy beanie down over my eyes. "Don't uncover your eyes. Follow me," you whisper.

You grab my camera, I assume you tucked it away as you reach for my hand.

Not a minute later, I feel your lips against mine, soft at first, and then with intensity. I gasp, "Theo, we're in public. And I told you not to kiss me to get me to shut u-"

Your lips are on mine again, "we're not in public. And I'm not doing it to get you to shut up. It's kind of hot when you act all stubborn," you murmur, your voice coming out raspy.

I laugh loudly, "What did I say about keeping your teenage hormones in control"?

"I can't help it Eva," you lift my beanie up. I finally meet your captivating eyes.

We are behind the building, in a small alleyway away from the public. "You drive me crazy".

You kiss me again and this time I let you. Soon enough, my back is against the brick wall, feeling the coolness through the fabric on my skin. I run my hand through your soft dirty blonde hair, letting my lips travel down your jawline.

We are interrupted by a voice that seems close by. I quickly push you away.

We don't say anything, we just stare at each other intensely and passionately.

"W-we should, um, go," I whisper, breathlessly. You nod in agreement.

Well, that was an eventful shopping trip.

"Where to next?" You ask as you grasp my hand, leading us out of the alley and onto the buzzing sidewalk.

We get a few odd stares which cause me to blush beet red.

"Ice cream?" I look at you with hopeful hazel eyes, poking my bottom lip out a bit.

"It's snowing," you point out the obvious.

"That's the best time to get ice cream, Theo".

You grumble in response but head towards the ice cream parlor anyways. I smile widely, lifting our entwined hands together and place a kiss on the back side of your hand.

You don't say anything but I can see the slight tinge of blush coloring your cheeks. Even after everything, I can still make you blush.

I get giddy as we enter the coffee parlor, which to no one's surprise, is empty.

"Hi, I'll have vanilla with gummy bears and m&ms please," I say, jumping up and down on my tip toes.

"I'll have rocky road in a waffle cone please," you say before turning to me, "Eva. I've made a mistake. Clearly you don't need more sugar. You're bouncing off the walls already".

I silence you with the wave of my hand. I go to sit on one of the white marbles stools and wait for our order to be called.

And when it does, well, let's just say that I don't think I have ever run faster than I did.

I grab both our ice creams and bring it back to the table.

I dig in immediately, almost crying from happiness. Gummy bears and ice cream definitely belong together.

"Hey Theo, look," I point to the window at the right. You turn and I quickly steal some of your ice cream with my spoon.

You notice just as I shove the spoon in my mouth.

With eyes wide, you say, "that's not nice, lumberjack. You don't even like chocolate ice cream".

"I like rocky road. That's the exception", I mumble with the plastic spoon still in my mouth.

You pull the spoon from my mouth. I say nothing as I watch you grab a giant spoonful of my ice cream and eat it.

Deciding to be a bit risky, I lean forward, kissing you slowly before saying,

"That was my ice cream".

————————-
Here is a cute fluffy chapter from my two favorite characters. Sorry it's been so long. I've been really busy.