After Cotillion

Hey this is my first story so it might not be any good. So please be nice i don't know how often I'll update so bear with me.

Mal pov.    WARNING RLY BAD CHAPTER DO NOT HAVE TO READ!!!!!! THE NEXT ONES ARE  BETTER

   As me and ben stood at the top of the stair case watching our friends dance, and have fun. I heard ben whisper in my ear "I love 💘 you" I looked back at him and said it back. As I said it he smiled at me and said I could get used to that he said. Hmmmm could you now? Oh yes I most certainly could he replied. Oh just shut up and kiss 💋 me i said. We were leaning on for a kiss 💋 when we were interrupted by bens mom. Ahem she said, ben you now you can't be doing that in public. It's bad for your image. Ya whatever ben said as he grabbed my arm and took me to the lower deck. What are you doing Benjamin? Nothing just taking my beautiful girlfriend to the lower deck so I can kiss her. While protecting my "image" he said sarcastically. I let out a little giggle. I've missed that he said you know you don't need to change yourself for me. I didn't fall in love with the perfect princesses mal now did I? Oh come on you know you liked the blonde. I like you with whatever color hair you like. Ya sure. Hey c'mon i missed the purple. Whatever I said. Before I knew it the night was over. And we all had to go home. I have to admit it was a pretty good night. That night both mal and ben fell asleep Thinking of each other.

Sorry for short chapter i kind of ran out of ideas please feel free to make suggestions and advice this being my first story and all. Anyway I'll try to update this week sometime

😜😜😜😜;)