The Fight Pt. 1

Hey y'all sorry for the slow updates I'm gonna try to start updating every Thursday or Friday fingers crossed. Fyi uma is on the verge of turning good in this one shot.

Ben pov

I had just finished my last class of the day and was heading to my locker when I heard what sounded like two people yelling at one another. I followed the sound that surprisingly lead to the hallway that mine and Mals locker was at. As I grew closer I saw a big group of students surrounding something. Once I got over there to see what was going on. I saw Uma and Mal on the floor fighting. From what I could see uma had a bloody nose and Mal had some bruises on her face along with what I hope was not a sprained wrist. I saw Jay across the hall and gave him a look telling him that we had to break the girls apart for. So at the same time we ran to the girls Jay grabbing uma s  arms while I grabbed Mal by the waist. Almost immediately after we broke the two apart Mal turned around and started crying in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and just hugged her while she cried. That's when I saw Fairy God Mother she had not been standing there long but long enough to know what has just happened. MAL UMA IN MY OFFICE NOW! She shouted. Which just made Mal cry harder. I let Jay take Uma first and I followed with Mal still crying in my arms to Fgs office not long after.

Fairy God Mother pov

Once both girls arrived at my office they were still trying to strangle eachouther. Well more uma than Mal she just stood there crying in Ben's chest. I had each girl one by one come into my office. I took Uma first easily telling that Mal wanted to stay with Ben. I asked Uma her side of the story but she mostly rolled her eyes. Saying she just talking to Mal when out of nowhere she attacked her. I sent Uma out and told her to spend the rest of the day in her dorm. Then I had Mal come in I asked her a few questions but all she did was cry. Eventually after giving up on trying to talk to her I went and told Ben to take her to her dorm to calm down and we will discuss this later.

Mal pov.

I didn't know why I was crying but I just was. I mean I
Uma got what she deserved for saying what she said to me. All I really felt like doing right now is crying and cuddling with Ben.

Ben pov. ( outher vks are already there.)

When fg told me to take mal to her dorm I knew something was wrong she never crys and definitely not after a fight. I ask Evie Carlos and Jay where we should take her We ultimately decided that we would let her choose who she wanted to be with. We all go in fgs office. I go in and kneel down next to Mal and grab her hand. Mal sweetie I think we should just go and calm down for the rest of the day ok? I said softly. She didn't reply. Who do you want to u with I whisper to her. In response she wraps her arm's around my neck and lays her head on my shoulder. Ok me it is then I say to the other vks. I take her to the palace and let my Angel 👼 cry into my chest. Eventually she crys herself to sleep. Around 9:00 I here a knock on my door I open it to see fg with a tablet in her hands. Ben can I talk to you she asks. Umm ya sure I say while looking back at a sleeping mal. So I pulled up the security footage from right before the fight and figured you'd want to see it. I nod as fg presses play. Ok so there just talking Mals walking away uma said something and Mal attacks I mutter under my breath. What could Uma have possibly say to make Mal react this way?? I think to myself I can read her like a open book and know that she would never just attack someone there had to be a reason...

There was a reason a very good reason...

Sorry bad at cliffhangers thought I might mix it up a little.
OK have you seen the new descendants 3 trailers???!!!!!! If not you should they have at like WTF!!!! Also in starting another book. Can't remember title lol. If you haven't read the maximum ride books by James Patterson you should. 9  books but so worth it. I recommend reading those first before you read my story. Anyway update soon bye ya!!!!

DID NOT PROOF READ

💜💜💜xoxo -