Follow Your Heart: Winner

"Where are we going?" Scott asked as Mitch tugged him out of the car. They were parked at a warehouse in the middle of LA and the blonde couldn't think of anything he or Mitch would need from there.
"Just come on baby, I promise you'll love it."

Mitch lead Scott to the large door where he rang a buzzer and said hello to the girl on the other end who promptly opened the door for "Mr. Grassi."

The inside of the warehouse the area looked much more like a modern office space rather than the industrial mess Scott had imagined inside. The young blonde at the counter scurried over to take their jackets and offer them each a glass of champagne. They accepted gratefully and she hurried back with glasses full, there were even pieces of fruit bobbing up and down through the bubbles.

"Mrs. Lambert will be in momentarily Mr. Grassi and..." she trailed off, panicked that she had rudely forgotten to ask the name of Mitch's guest. "I'm so sorry."
"It's quite alright Ana, this is Scott Hoying my boyfriend."
"Hello Mr. Hoying, I apologize. Please have a seat and feel free to let me know if you need a refill or anything at all really. I'm here to help."
Scott replied with a smile as Mitch led him over to the plush white couch in the corner.

"What are we doing here Mitchy?"
"Well, Candice is my stylist, this is her studio. She has my Grammy shortlist ready today and I though since you love fashion so much, you could help me choose."
"For real?"
"Yes."
"Oh my gosh. This is crazy!"
"What is?"
"My boyfriend is going to the Grammys."
"He's also nominated for album of the year and 'Follow your Heart' is nominated for record of the year."
"WHAT? When did you find out!" Scott screeched.
Mitch laughed, "I found out this morning. I was going to wait until tonight to tell you but I just couldn't."

Scott leaned forward to kiss the brunette before pulling back and whispering how proud he was of his lover. It was during this time a tall blonde woman can clacking down the stairs. Hair and makeup immaculate as the pristine white pantsuit she wore.

"Mitchy!" She screamed and Mitch stood and brought her in for a hug, she even did the little two cheek kiss thing that Scott though was just something people did in the movies. Then she opened her arms and did the same to Scott who stood shocked.

"Let's go. I got your top three altered so you can make your final decision today. I'll work on your performance costume with Lindsey and Kevin."
"That's best. They know more about the logistics of the stage and set than I do. And C, this is my boyfriend, Scott."
"I know that dummy. Now let's go. I've been excited since you told me your were bringing him by. I love a guy who loves fashion as much as me."

After about an hour trying on the outfits repeatedly, Mitch finally decided on the deep wine colored suit. As soon as he had put back on his normal clothes, Candice went to retrieve another rack.

Scott was confused but Mitch just smiled.

"Baby, I know we had originally agreed to keep our relationship a secret but I wanted to ask if you would attend the Grammys with me. As our first public event together. The truth is Scotty that I love you and I want to show you off. I had C pick out some things we thought you'd like but she's got the hook up with nearly every designer so if you agree to go know you can wear whatever you like."

Scott lunged into Mitch's arms and brought him in for a deep kiss. Pulling back and saying "I love you" in voice that even candice could barely here. "And of course I'll go watch you win a Grammy."
"I might not win babe.
"You're always a winner to me."