Get Your Party On

Minutes later, Selena walked out of the change room with her dress on, she was wearing a bustier dress. It was tight up until her waist then it just flowed out perfectly. It was a bright pink colour, short at the front, long at the back. It looked absolutely stunning on her. A minute or two later, Demi poked her head out of the change room to see if anyone was there, she saw no one. "Hey Sel, come out of the change room, I want to see your dress!" she exclaimed. Selena replied with a simple "okay" and walked out. Demi's mouth dropped open, "you look beautiful Sel, you need to buy that dress". "You really think so? Thanks Demi. Now, let’s see your dress" Selena said with a grin on her face. "Fine, you can see it, but it looks all wrong, it doesn't fit right and-". "Oh come on and let me see it" Selena interrupted. "Fine" Demi said a little annoyed. She walked out of the change room and Selena gasped. "OH MY GOD DEMI, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" Selena had tears in her eyes. "Demi, if you don't buy that dress I'll buy it for you and make you wear it; you look stunning!!".”You really think so?" Demi asked with a light smile on her face.  "I know so" Selena said softly with a light smile. The dress was similar to Selena’s; it was fitted until the waist but it flared out to just above the knees. The top part had bright, large sequins that sparkled when they hit the light, all sewn to it and the bottom part was just plain black with soft netting with silk underneath.

Selena sighed at her best friend knowing she looked a little down, she asked "you miss him don't you Demi?” Demi tried to play it cool by saying "miss who?" but deep down inside she knew who Selena was talking about. She was talking about her ex boyfriend that broke up with her three years ago - Joe Jonas. Selena shot Demi another glance before Demi flew straight into her arms, hugging her ever so tightly not wanting to ever let her go. Tears were just falling from her eyes, like water just pouring out of a tap, but onto her cheeks, landing on Selena's shoulder. Selena guided Demi back into her change room and sat Demi down on the comfortable, hot pink chair. Demi never let go which left Selena in an awkward position so she got Demi up, sat herself down and let Demi sit in top of her. She tried to comfort her best friend but nothing worked. She asked Demi "do you want me to just call Joe for you?” Demi looked up at her, mascara all smudged, and said to her "I told you to delete his number". "Yeah, well I knew I'd still need it". "No" Demi said sternly. She didn't listen to Demi, she reached into her bag looking for her phone, searching frantically but she couldn't find it until she finally realized something. "Demiiiiii, what have you done with my phone" Selena asked cheekily, smiling slightly. Demi looked up at her laughing just a little bit "I hid it in my room" she said smiling. "Oh, what are we gonna do with you Demi?" Selena said laughing a lot now. Demi giggled. "Look, Demi, forget about Joe, he hurt you so badly. Three years later and you still love him. I think it's time for you to forgive and forget. He's not even here anymore, he moved away, remember? Let's just have some fun and rock these dresses next week. We're gonna be the life of the partaaaaay". Demi laughed so hard and returned to her change room after hugging Selena tightly and saying "thank you. I love you". Selena smiled at her. "Anything for you Dem."