Mistake

Later that day at the mall, Selena and Demi were having the time of their lives. They'd bought so much that they couldn't carry it all! They had to back to the car, TWICE so their hands were free from bags! As Demi leaned back on her car she said to Selena laughing "I don't think we should buy anymore stuff". "Hahaha, I think so too otherwise we'll need to buy another car to get it all home" Selena said jokingly. They both started laughed.

Demi walked away from her car as she locked it, entering the mall once again, linked arms with Selena like they always used to do. This was their catch-up day so they wanted to do it like they used to! They walked through the huge glass doors, Selena's hand on one of Demi's hips and Demi's hand on one of Selena's hips. Their signature pose.

Demi looked at Selena with a slight smile on her face and burst out "Sel, I think you picked the wrong mall!” "Why" asked Selena with a confused face. "Because!" Demi said, now laughing "because there are just too many stores here. We're gonna be poor by the end of the day!!".”Omg I know right" Sel laughed, "and I also forgot to mention, David's birthday is next week and he's having a party. Do you want to come?! You can even bring a date if you want to!” She winked. Demi looked at Selena with a smirk on her face "Sel, come on, I've told you this before, I don't want a date to anything, let alone even having a boyfriend. Fate will take me somewhere someday and that's just not today, or next week either. I'm 19, I don't need a boyfriend, I'm perfectly happy being an independent girl". "Okay then, miss-third-wheel" Selena said, chuckling. "Hey, don't use that back on me" Demi said trying to be mad, but laughing in the process. Selena chucked and replied "well I just did." both girls just laughed.

Unlinking their arms, Selena ran into a boutique filled with dresses halfway down the mall. Demi sighed but with a massive smile on her face as she ran after her best friend. She ran into the boutique after Selena and finally caught up with her. By the time she reached her, she was already nearly out of breath. Demi mumbled "why did you make me run after you Sel? You're insane". Selena laughed while politely saying "are you serious Dem? Look at all the dresses in here". "annnd... soo, your point is what?" Demi said regaining her breath. "We need to look cute at David's party next week, remember?" said Selena jumping up and down on the spot. Before Demi could even question her, she saw the most beautiful dress in the corner of her eye; she walked over to it and just stared at it lovingly. Selena sighed and smiled while pulling the dress of the hanger and a few others too before taking Demi's hand and leading her towards the change rooms. Selena handed Demi the dress and said to her "Demz, you're my best friend and I want you to come to David's party with me, date or no date but firstly, you have to try this dress on. I want you to look beautiful but more importantly, I want you to feel beautiful so please just try this on, my little unbroken girl!".”Thanks Selena" Demi replied smiling as she walked into the change room.