Chapter 1

???:where are the Ladybug Earrings and Black Cat Ring? ???:I'm afraid I can't tell you where they are. ???:Nooroo, I want the ultimate power now! Nooroo:yes miss. ???:Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise! Nooroo is sucked into the Miraculous. ???:from now on, I will be known as Ladymoth! Meanwhile with another Kwami. He wakes up and goes to a old man wearing a Hawaiian shirt. ???:Master, I have something urgent to tell you. ???:what is it Wayzz? Wayzz:the Moth Miraculous has been activated by someone evil. ???:well, that is a problem. I'll have to give 2 other Miraculouses to 2 people who will hopefully use them for good. The old man presses 2 buttons and a keypad is uncovered. He types in the code and the wall opens up to reveal a big box. He opens the box and takes out a silver ring and a pair of black earrings. ???:I'll find the people worthy of having them. The next morning. ???:Marinette! Come down here before I come up and drag you down here myself! Marinette drags herself out of the bed and walks down the stairs and into the kitchen. Marinette:I wish mum was still here. ???:don't ever talk to me like that ever again! Marinette sighs and finishes eating her food. She goes back up the stairs to her room and gets dressed. She walks down the stairs and out of the building. She walks to school. When she walks into her classroom she sees someone that she never saw before sitting in a empty seat. She gets an idea and smiles to herself. She walks towards the seat and sits next to the girl. Marinette:you look like you need a friend to make you feel welcome. ???:uh okay. Marinette:my name is Marinette. ???:I'm Alya. ???:Kim! Marinette and Alya look to see Ivan about to punch Kim. Ms Bustier:Ivan. Go to the principal's office. Ivan walks out of the room. Marinette:I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Marinette pats Alya on the head and walks out of the room. Marinette:don't follow me Sabrina. A girl who is apparently named Sabrina sits back down. ???:do you think it's a good idea to talk to Marinette? She's obviously got something planned for you. Alya:what do you mean? ???:I don't know but it doesn't seem good. Meanwhile with Ivan. He walks towards the door to the principal's office and opens it. Mr Damocles:you have to knock first. Ivan groans and closes the door and stands outside the office. A purple butterfly flies into the paper that Ivan is holding. ???:Stoneheart. I am Ladymoth. You were embarrassed by someone and you want revenge on him. Well I'll give you the power to do that. Ladymoth laughs evilly.