Chapter 2

Alya and Chloe are in the library then the ground shakes and they fall to the ground. Chloe gets up and runs to another part of the library and Alya follows her. They see a monster made of stone. Chloe:what is that?! Alya:I don't know. Alya looks at her bag then runs away. Chloe:Alya! Where are you going?! She runs into a empty room. She takes the box out of her bag and opens it and takes out the earrings and puts them on. Alya:Tikki! Spots on! She transforms into a ladybug themed superhero. She opens the window and swings her way towards the stone monster. Alya wraps her yo-yo around the monster's legs and he falls to the ground. He looks at her and unwraps the yo-yo string from around his legs and grabs her and throws her away. She screams as she flies through the air and towards the ground. She sees someone extend a silver baton across the rooftops and wraps her yo-yo around it to stop herself from falling. ???:are you okay? Alya:yes, thanks to you. ???:well......um....I'm Chat Noir. What's your name? Alya:I haven't decided. Chat Noir:you look like a ladybug so maybe you can be Ladybug. Ladybug:good idea. Ladybug and Chat Noir see the monster walking towards them. Chat Noir:how do we defeat that monster? Ladybug:we have to find the akuma item and destroy it. Chat Noir:how do we do that? Ladybug:his hand. He keeps it closed all the time. Maybe he's holding the akuma item. I have an idea. She grabs his tail and swings him towards the monster. He grabs Chat Noir. Ladybug sees Chloe. She runs towards the monster. He drops whatever he's holding in his hand and grabs her. Ladybug:Chloe! Destroy that purple thing! Chloe runs towards the rock and stamps on it destroying it. A purple butterfly flies out of the rock and Ladybug catches it in her yo-yo and releases it. Ladybug:bye bye little butterfly. Meanwhile with Marinette 15 minutes later. She angrily walks into the classroom and sits down. Sabrina:are you okay Marinette? Marinette:leave me alone Sabrina! Alya:why can't you be nice to people Marinette? If you keep being mean to people you won't have any friends. Marinette stands up and glares at Alya then she smiles. Marinette:a worthy opponent. She laughs and claps her hands. Marinette:we will be at war from now on. She sits back down and Alya sits down and she sees Chloe looking at her in surprise. Alya:what? Chloe:no one's ever stood up to Marinette before. You're the first person to do that. Chloe and Alya high five and laugh.