Chapter 11

The Collector:Dad! You'll be the first of my many inspirations to come! Tom:what? Who are you?
The Collector:you will call me...The Collector. She swings her book at Tom and traps him inside the book. The Collector goes out of the house and to the Louvre pyramid and throws her book at it and it gets trapped in the book. She walks towards the stairs and goes down them and throws the book at the painting of Mona Lisa. The book goes back into her hand like a boomerang. The Collector goes to the Eiffel Tower and throws her book at it and it gets trapped inside as well. The Collector:nothing can inspire me more than imprisoning Ladybug and Cat Noir in these pages forever! She laughs evilly. Meanwhile with Alya. She's woken up by her Kwami. Tikki:Alya. Alya:what is it Tikki? Tikki:something's wrong. Alya:Tikki. What happened? Tikki:things are disappearing outside. Alya:that's not possible. We have to figure out what's going on. Tikki:you know what to do. Alya:Tikki! Spots on! Alya transforms into Ladybug and jumps out the window. Meanwhile with Nathanael. He's woken up by his Kwami yelling in his ear. Plagg:Nath! Wake up! There's stuff disappearing outside! Plagg points out the window. Nathanael:why are you awake? Plagg:look outside now. He looks outside. Nathanael:what are you talking about? Plagg:where's the Eiffel Tower? Nathanael:what? It's gone? Plagg:do you believe me now? Nathanael:Plagg! Claws out! He transforms into Chat Noir and jumps out the window. He goes to where the Eiffel Tower used to be and looks around. Chat Noir:what's going on? ???:look out!!! Something wraps around him and pulls him away. He sees a book swinging where he was. Chat Noir turns his head to see Ladybug. Chat:oh thanks. Ladybug:you're welcome. I have a feeling I know who Ladymoth is.