Chapter 3

Alya walks into the classroom and sees Nino sitting at his desk with his head down and Marinette is looking smug. Alya:what did you do to him Maritrash? Marinette looks at Alya. Marinette:Maritrash?! Is that what you're calling me?! Alya:yes. She gets up and walks towards the brown-haired girl. Marinette would have done something worse if Ms Bustier hadn't come into the room. Ms Bustier:back to your seats. Alya and Marinette go back to their seats. Ms Bustier looks at the black-haired girl with a look of sadness. Alya:is everything okay Ms Bustier? Ms Bustier:2 years ago Marinette was one of my best students but ever since her mother died she's been badly behaved. If there was something I could have done then she wouldn't have been behaving like this. Ms Bustier sighs and wipes away a tear from her eye. Alya looks at Marinette and instead of seeing a angry and badly behaved girl she now sees her as a sad and broken girl. Alya:I didn't know about that. Maybe I'll try to give her a chance. Ms Bustier:Marinette doesn't like people knowing about that. She doesn't know that you and I know so don't make it obvious that you know. We will be having 4 new students here. 4 people walk into the room. There are 3 females and 1 male. Ms Bustier:their names are Adrien Agreste and Mireille Casquet and Aurore Beaureal and Lila Rossi. Lila:did you know that I know Ladybug? We're like this. Lila crosses her fingers. Alya is not impressed by Lila's words. Juleka and Rose and Alix and Max and Mylene and Ivan and Kim and Chloe crowd around Lila excitedly. Chloe pulls Lila out of the room. Chloe:*excitedly* I'm gonna interview her for my blog! Alya sighs in annoyance.