Chapter 16

The Akuma flies into Juleka's wrist mirror.
Ladymoth:Reflekta, I am Ladymoth! From now on you will be the only one people see! No one will ever ignore you again! However, you must do me a favor in return, when the time comes! Juleka:yes, Ladymoth! Juleka transforms into Reflekta and giggles. Meanwhile with Alya. Alya:so, all the material stays in the Principal's office during lunch break! Tikki:I refuse to be a part of this! Alya:there's no time! We have to break Juleka's class photo jinx before the photographer leaves the school! Alya walks into the office. Alya:okay. Tikki:there must be another way, Alya! Alya looks at the photos. Chloé walks into the office. Chloe:Alya. What are you doing? On the school grounds Reflekta appears before the students and teachers. Reflekta:hello!
Mr Damocles:what? Who-who are you? Reflekta:nobody's ever noticed me! But those days are over! But from now on, everybody will notice me because everybody will look like me! Time to get a new look! Reflekta transforms Mr Damocles and the photographer into duplicates of herself. Reflekta:soon there will be Reflektas everywhere! She continues to transform people while people are panicking. Reflekta:no need to panic! Who doesn't love an extreme makeover? Nobody leaves here! Hahahaha! Soon everyone in Paris will look like me, including Marinette Dupain-Cheng!
Ladymoth:beautiful. It won't be long before Ladybug and Chat Noir show their faces! Reflekta:Marinette Dupain-Cheng? Have you seen Marinette Dupain-Cheng? Nathanael sees what Reflekta is doing. Nathanael:time to transform! Nathanael:Plagg, claws out! Nathanael transforms into Chat Noir and runs towards the main entrance of the school. Chat Noir:it's blocked! Nino:yo! Check it! Chat Noir is gonna save us! Chat Noir:shh! Reflekta spots him and attempts to shoot him with her ray, but misses. Chat Noir:okay, change of plan. He manages to dodge Reflekta's ray and grabs the hoop and ties Refleka in it, then runs to unlock the door. Reflekta grunts. Ivan:help us Chat Noir! I don't know how longer I can stand being in this body! Chat Noir:Cataclysm! He attempts to use it but gets hit by Reflekta's ray and transforms into a Reflekta copy.
Reflekta:much better! I hate cats! Chat Noir:Cataclysm! Huh? What? My ring, my Miraculous, it's gone! Ladymoth:his Miraculous! You should've taken it before you transformed him!
Reflekta:don't worry, I'll take care of it! Reflekta continues laughing. Reflekta:where is Marinette Dupain-Cheng?!