Chapter 18

Ivan:yeah, get her! Nino:run on! They run towards her but Reflekta jumps on them to escape.
Reflekta: You're no match for me Ladybug, this will all be over soon for you! Reflekta escapes.
Rose:how are you going to help us, Ladybug?
Nino:we want our faces back!  Ladybug:don't worry, I'll figure it out! Chat Noir:yeah, these shoes are killer on the feet, Ladybug! Ladybug:Chat Noir?
Chat Noir:excuse us, move out of the way.
Ladybug:Chat Noir, is it.......is it really you?
Chat Noir:of course it is! Can't you tell by my swagger? Am I still the cat's meow or what?
Ladybug:I......uh...I don't know what to say about that! Chat Noir:how about a thank you to your best friend for getting you out of that tight spot?
Ladybug:sorry Chat Noir but you......you just...you look ridiculous! But uh...thank you! Chat Noir:you're welcome. And in case you've forgotten, we've got to de-akumatize Reflekta! Ladybug:we? But your powers are gone, what are you gonna do? Throw your shoes at her? Ladybug laughs again.
Chat Noir:remind your best friend who just saved you a minute ago? Ladybug:oh, right. Sorry. I have to find Reflekta fast! Chat Noir:I don't think taking on Reflekta face to face is the best idea unless you want a facelift too. Ladybug:you're right and that gives me an idea! They go to the roof. Chat Noir:where are we headed? Ladybug:to the TV station! Here goes, watch your nails! Chat Noir:okay! I will! Meanwhile with Reflekta, she continues transforming people. Ladybug on the TV:people of Paris! Reflekta is not invincible! You can help, all you have to do is put on a disguise! Then I'll be able to spot the real Reflekta and bring her down! Reflekta:everyone must look like me, even you, Mr Mayor! Ladybug on the TV:remember, put on a disguise! André:you are no match for Ladybug!
Reflekta:now why would you say that when she's just given away her secret? She zaps him. The Mayor:Ladybug will save us! Reflekta:Ladybug won't be saving anybody! Ladymoth:don't let Ladybug get away this time! Or I'll remove your powers! Meanwhile with Ladybug. Ladybug:I'm relying on you all! Chat Noir:and cut! They high five. Chat Noir:got it. Sorry but isn't your plan a bit complicated? Ladybug:this isn't my real plan. The real plan is now that Reflekta knows that we're in the TV station, she'll come right here to get us!
Chat Noir:and fall right into our claws! Ladybug:you mean, into your nails. Chat Noir:oh. Right. Yeah. That. Ladybug giggles. Reflekta walks in, and Ladybug grabs her with her yo-yo. Ladybug:gotcha!
Chat Noir:the Akuma has to be in her bracelet!
Ladybug:checkmate, Reflekta! She breaks the bracelet but nothing happens. Ladybug:huh? This isn't the real one! Reflekta walks in, cackling.
The Mayor:I'm sorry, she promised that she'd change me back if I tricked you. Ladybug:Mayor Bourgeois? Chat Noir:there! Look out! He jumps in front of Ladybug and gets hit by the ray. Chat Noir:I've already been changed so I'm safe. Ladybug:thanks, best friend! Chat Noir:go ahead, use that charm of yours! Ladybug:Lucky Charm! A camera appears and lands in Ladybug's hands. Ladybug:a camera? She looks around. Ladybug:Chat Noir! Turn off the lights, quickly! He shuts the lights and he gave Ladybug a thumbs up and Ladybug begins taking many pictures of Reflekta. Ladybug:over here Reflekta! Ladybug distracts her, grabs the bracelet, and destroys it. Ladybug:Chat Noir, turn the lights back on! No more evil doing for you, little Akuma! Time to de-evilize! She traps the Akuma in her yo-yo. Ladybug:gotcha! Bye-bye little butterfly. She lets the Akuma go. Ladybug:Miraculous Ladybug! She throws the camera in the air and everything is restored. Ladybug:you were awesome, Chat Noir! Chat Noir:and with those shoes on too! By the way, those things should be illegal! Juleka returns to normal. Juleka:where.......where am I? Ladybug & Chat Noir:Pound it! Ladybug:could you take this girl back to her school please, Mayor Bourgeois?
She brings Juleka to the mayor. Mayor Bourgeois:yes, of course Ladybug! Ladybug:oh, thank you! See you later Chat Noir! Bug out!
She runs away when her Miraculous beeps while Cat Noir smiles at her. Ladymoth:you might've pulled it off today, Ladybug. But everything is not as it appears to be! Watch out Ladybug! I'll destroy you when you least expect it. Meanwhile with Alya. She runs towards the school and digs through her bag and pulls out the memory card. Alya:you were right, Tikki. Stealing this was a bad choice. Tikki:so you're not gonna erase the photo? Alya:no, I've got another idea, that I think you'd approve of. Tikki:that's my girl! Alya:hi Chloe. Photographer:Ready? Alya runs towards the man. Alya:oh hey! You dropped this!
Photographer:ah, grazi! Alya:I know you're very busy,  but one of our classmates wasn't in the photo you took. Is there any way we could do it again?
Photographer:well, I'm running late with everything that's been going on and...Mr Damocles.
Alya:I understand,  but...could we do it after you're finished here at the school? We could set up at the park next door! Photographer:well... Chloe:we want the most awesome photo taken by the most awesome photographer, PLEASE! Photographer:well, when you put it that way...OK! At the park, everyone is gathered to take another picture and this time, Juleka is included. Photographer:okay, we're all good here, ready? Marinette:why do we need to get another picture taken?! The first one was completely fine!!They snap it and the photographer looks at the images. Rose:the class photo curse is broken!
Juleka:thank you, Alya and Chloe!