Chapter 7

Volpina flies into Adrien's room but she doesn't know that Ladybug followed her. Adrien:who are you? Volpina:do you remember this necklace? She shows him the necklace. Volpina:I didn't know how to tell you the truth, but at least this way you can see for yourself that I'm not lying. I am a superhero. Adrien:Lila? Volpina:you can call me Volpina. I'm sorry about what happened earlier in the park today. Ladybug's jealous because she's not as powerful as me. Ladybug swings into Adrien's room. Volpina sees her. Volpina:do you see what I mean? She's jealous of me, of you, of us, but this time you aren't going to ruin our date, Ladybug! Ladybug:I'm not jealous! Adrien:it wasn't really a date. Volpina looks at Adrien. Adrien:but it could become a date? He smiles nervously. Ladybug:I thought I asked you to stop lying. Volpina:I'm not the liar, you're the liar! Ladybug sighs. Ladybug:Ladymoth might believe your lies and she might use you to get to me and I don't want a innocent civilian to be used like that! Volpina:who cares? Chat Noir:sorry I'm late. I had trouble finding this house. Volpina uses her flute to make illusions of herself. She goes into the group of Volpina clones. Ladybug uses her yo-yo to make them disappear. Chat Noir:they are illusions? Ladybug:yes, they are. Ladybug and Chat Noir see Volpina. Ladybug:no! She's kidnapped Adrien! Chat Noir:is that another illusion? Ladybug:I don't know but we can't take any chances. They jump out the window and go after Volpina.