Chapter 17

Alya:I'm trying to help Juleka, so I'm taking the memory card and wiping it empty. Chloe:so that the photographer will have to take another picture? Alya:yep, and this time with Juleka in it! Reflekta:Marinette! Where are you?! Chloe:what's going on?! Alya:I don't know but let's check it out. Alya and Chloe walk out of the office. They see Reflekta. Chloe:who are you? Reflekta:I am Reflekta!
Alya:what's going on? Chloe gets zapped by Reflekta's ray. Chloe:what in the? What did you do to me? Reflekta:you should be thanking me! You look a thousand times better looking like this! Reflekta continues laughing. Alya runs into the library. Alya:Tikki! Spots on! Alya transforms into Ladybug. Reflekta:you won't get rid of me by locking me in the bathroom this time, Marinette!
Ladybug:Juleka? She jumps in front of Reflekta. Juleka, stop this now! Reflekta:I'm not the Juleka nobody notices anymore! Now, I'm the unmistakable Reflekta! Ladymoth:before you transform Ladybug, take her Miraculous from her! The earrings!
Reflekta:I'm sure you'll love your new image, Ladybug! Ladybug:thanks, but no thanks, I prefer the one I've got! Reflekta:are you sure? Ask Chat Noir! I'm sure he loves his new look! Ladybug gasps. Ladybug:what did you do to him?! Reflekta tries to transform Ladybug but misses. Meanwhile with Chat Noir. Chat Noir:my powers might be gone but I can't just stand by and do nothing! He runs but trips over his heels. Chat Noir:who invented these things? He looks at the other students. Chat Noir:if you want your faces back then listen up, have you ever heard of safety in numbers? Meanwhile back with Reflekta.
Reflekta:soon, like everyone else you will look just like me! Ladybug tries to hit her but Reflekta grabs her arm. Reflekta:but first, I'm gonna take your earrings as a trophy! Chat Noir:time to face off! Other students who got transformed stand together against Reflekta. Chat Noir:catch her!