Chapter 5

Adrien walks towards his house then he sees a shadow on the ground and looks up to see a meteor heading towards the city. Adrien:what's going on? Meanwhile with Nathanael. He looks up and sees the meteor. Plagg:you know what to do. He looks at his Kwami and nods. He runs into a alleyway. Nathaneal:Plagg, claws out. He transforms into Chat Noir and runs out of the alleyway. He uses his silver baton to make his way to the rooftops. He prepares to destroy the meteor then he sees a fox-themed superhero fly towards the meteor and push it away. ???:she seems really impressive. Chat Noir turns around to see Ladybug. Ladybug:maybe she could help us against Ladymoth? Chat Noir:maybe. ???:hi you 2. They turn around to see the fox superhero. Ladybug:who are you? ???:I'm Volpina. I need your help to defeat Ladymoth. Come with me. Volpina runs off followed by Ladybug and Chat Noir. Chat Noir:isn't it amazing? We'll finally find out who Ladymoth is. Ladybug:it feels too good to be true. I think I must be dreaming. Pinch me. Chat Noir smiles and shakes his head and faces forward. Volpina:she's over there. We'll sneak up on her and attack. You 2 go from the sides and I'll go from behind. Ladybug:okay. Ladybug and Chat Noir go to the sides. A glowing butterfly mask appears in front of Volpina's face. Ladymoth:good work Volpina. Now when Ladybug is distracted, take her earrings. Volpina:yes Ladymoth. Meanwhile with Ladybug. She walks across the rooftop not noticing that she stepped on a red square with a exclamation point. Ladybug:what? Volpina:you've been caught in my trap. Ladybug:what? But I thought you were helping us. Volpina:you won't be able to say that we don't know each other. Ladybug:Lila?