Story Guide

SKILL RANKING: (FROM CLASS D-S)

Novice
Apprentice
Expert
Master
Sage

CHARACTER TYPES: (Profession/specialization)

Swordsman - Characters that specializes in close combat and body strengthening.

Paladin/White knight - A highly selected individuals that specializes in close combat and can provide support for the team. Has knowledge in healing and defense magic.

Archer - Specializes in long ranged attacks and reconnaissance. Uses magic instead of arrows.

Wizard/mage/caster - Specializes in wide magic spells, support magic spells and defensive spells.

Mercenary/Thief - Characters that doesn't abide in the law and can be hired and compensated highly for dangerous jobs such as assassinations and obtaining possessions from the local authorities

Type of expertise:

Strength
Dexterity/Agility

MAGIC TYPES:

Elemental - General knowledge in magic spells. Divided in various parts such as fire, water, earth and wind. Can be learned and trained into wide spells.

Dark magic - Created by the witches of old. Magic that involves necromancy; summoning dead body's.

White magic - Magic knowledge descended from the heavens and is said to be given to the individuals with the purest heart. It cannot be obtained just by learning and training.

TYPES OF CRYSTAL and its RARITY: (Crystals that is forged into powerful weapons and equipments depending on its rarity.)

Name/Color/Rarity:

Agape/Green/Common
Citrine/Yellow/Average
Mithril/Blue/Intermediate
Osmium/Dark-Violet/Rare
Palladium/Dark-Red/Legendary

ENEMIES/MOBS:

Demon - Creature's inhabiting Alloces.

Witch - Magicians performing necromancy and offering human sacrifices for research purposes.

Vampire - A type of demon that uses blood in exchange for powerful strength.

Norths - Group of villain that is situated northwest above delthora (unconfirmed).

FAMILIARS: (monsters that can be tamed or formed a contract.)

Elemental beast - beasts born with elemental powers.

Mystic beast - a powerful beasts that is rarely seen, they hate humans and is very dangerous and hates to be tamed.

Legendary beast - beasts that lived for many decades and is said to harbor great knowledge and powerful strength.