V : Alfheim

The five kingdoms of Alfheim.

The kingdoms was established not long after the meteorite called Allos crashed into the forest northwest far from the kingdom of Theias.

It is said that long ago there was only three kingdoms in Alfheim, the dessert kingdom of southeast called Oasis, the kingdom on the snowy mountains of north called Soulstis, and lastly, the strongest kingdom, the floating kingdom of Altheias from the south. These three kingdoms wage war with each other for many years involving the small towns between. Magic hasn't been born yet in this era, the war was fought with only swords and shields.

The war continued with the Kingdom of Altheias gaining the upper hand. Using their wyverns as their ultimate weapon, they plunged into the battlefield breathing fire across the war barren land, until the day a meteorite crashes into the west. The meteorite reacted with the land and formed a portal where the demons came out. The demons terrorized the human villages, soullessly graving their fangs unto the people they encounter.

Upon hearing the news, the kings of the three kingdoms sent armies to subjugate the monsters they haven't even seen. With their lack of information and knowledge about the enemy, they failed to eradicate the demons. The enemy was strong, they have supernatural strength and magical powers. One after another the armies that have been deployed came utterly destroyed, survivors came running back with tail between their legs.

As the terror continues, the three kings concluded a peace treaty and decided to form a bigger army, joining arms with their past foe. One army, one nation, the kings formed their best scholars as a research group along with the strongest nights of the new nation and sent them to investigate and find information on how to kill the demons.

The research operation was a success, they gained knowledge about the monsters. They found a way on how to kill them using their own powers; powers coming from the meteorite that they called allos.

And thus, magic was born.

They trained and formed the best of their knights. Using magic as their weapon, they managed to fight back, but not as completely as setting afoot near the meteorite.

Years had past and their magic greatly evolved, and so was the enemies base that's now named as the demon continent. With the strongest nights as their protector, the kings ordered them to lead and train their own people.

And from then the 5 kingdom of Alfheim has been built as their stronghold.

CHAPTER V: Alfheim

Demon subjugation main force's base of operation.

Demon continent border near Port Santiago.

Alfheim.

28/5/17.

"Sir Cailash!" Ani ng mandirigmang nag-hahabol ng kanyang hininga.

"Report." Kalmadong sagot ng Heneral ng fire kingdom na si Cailash Fortman.

Huminga ng malalim ang sundalo. "Humihina na po ang depensa sa green forest sa west, nag request ng karagdagang pwersa ang kapitan ng hukbo!"

He scoffed. "Inaasahan ko na 'tong mangyari. Maghanda ka ng panulat, ipapaalam ko 'to sa hari. Sa ngayon ipadala mo muna ang natitira pa nating mga mandirigma."

"Masusunod heneral." Sumaludo ang sundalo sa heneral, inilagay nya ang kanang kamay sa dibdib at saka umalis.

"This is bad," ani ng matandang heneral ng wind tribe na si Delthora Bisugnin.

Tumayo siya sa kanyang inuupuan at lumapit kay Cailash. "Sa sitwasyon na 'to kailangan na talaga natin ng karagdagang hukbo."

Tumango si Cailash. "Tama ka tandang Bisugnin, kung magtatagal pa 'to sigurado akong makakalusot sa port santiago ang mga demonyo."