The Letters

Thanks for reading this story.

Go check out my other story, The Long Lost Daughter of Draco Malfoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I woke up to my body cold due to the lack of body heat from my wife. I listened closely and I heard the sound of gagging from the bathroom in the master bathroom. I walked in to see my beautiful lioness throwing up.

I walked over and held her hair back while rubbing soothing circles on her back. "You OK love" I ask her. "Just fine" she replies in a sarcastic voice.

I then hear yelling and know it is one of our many kids arguing. We have three sets of twins and two other kids. There is Cassiopeia and Andromeda, Scorpius and Nymphodora, Fred II and Narcissa, then Remus, and finally Cedric.

Cassi and An are the oldest, being 13, and they both look like Mione, with brown hair, but they have my grey eyes with specs of brown, and are in Gryffindor. They are going into their 3rd year at Hogwarts.

Scorp and Dora are 12, and look way more like me, with platinum blonde hair, but they have brown eyes with specs of grey, and are both in Slytherin, and Dora, like her namesake, is a metamorphagus. They are going into their 2nd year at Hogwarts.

Fred and Cissy are 11 and going into their first year at Hogwarts. Fred looks like my mini-me, with platinum blonde hair and grey eyes, and Cissy is Hemiones mini-me, with brown hair and brown eyes. They are both metamorphagus's, and born Animagus, but no one knows that except us.

Remus is 7, with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, and is a born Animagus. The finally, we have Cedric, who is 3, and has dirty blonde hair as well, but has grey eyes instead, and is a metamorphagus.

All of our children are the perfect mix of both of their parents. They are all incredibly smart and brave, but very prideful and cunning like me. Fred and Cissy like to cause trouble and play pranks, but I think that is our fault for naming Fred after Fred Weasley, and Cissy is always with him because twins stick together, I guess.

Hermione finally quit puking, and we both looked at each other. She hasn't gotten sick since she was pregnant with Cedric.

"Do you really think you might be pregnant?" I ask. "I am two months late," was the reply that I got.

Just then Narcissa ran in with three letters. She handed 1 to me and two to Hermione. Then she ran out giggling like a mad man.

Hermione's POV

I opened the letter with the Hogwarts seal on it first, and it read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clifhanger!! Why, you might ask? Because I can. Sorry, the letters will be in the next chapter and I'll put pics of the entire family.

Thanks for reading.