Reunion

Cat's POV

I finish packing all of my sexy clothes that I packed to impress the world's most eligible bachelor, and the Richest guy in England, Draco Malfoy. I know that once he sees me he will fall madly in love with me, and then we will get married and live in one of his mansions and I will have unlimited amounts of money to spend. Some people would call me a gold digger, and maybe even a slut, but what can I say? I love the money. And a hot guy would be a plus too.

I walk into the kitchen to see my mother talking on the phone with an upset look on her face. I am wearing jean shorts and barely cover my but and a skin tight crop top the hits just below my breasts. I sit down and watch mother on the phone, and in the meantime my father and brother enter the kitchen. When mom hangs up the phone I ask her what happened.

"Nothing, just that your beaver cousin is going to be at this reunion. So, you better make sure she and the rest on the family know about your 'relationship' with Draco Malfoy." I nod. I can't believe she is going to be here after 15 years. She is probably just as ugly as I remember. Bushy hair and buck teeth. She was such a know-it-all. I bet she still is. She most likely still so insufferable she is still single and poor. Prolly lives with aunt Jean and uncle Dan.

Hermione's POV

I finish packing all of the kids in designer clothes in their Louis Vuitton luggage sets and apparate them to our sweet at the hotel. I also di the same with mine, so the only bags we have are the girls' purses and the boys' backpacks, and my purse and Cedric's diaper bag. I send An, Cassi, Scorp, and Dora to the hotel to wait with Blaise, and load the remaining 4 kids into my silver Jeep Wrangler.

As we drive the sort distance to the hotel I dread it more and more. I hate almost all of my family. Annabeth is really the most tolerable out of all of my cousins, but she moved to America when she was 6, and ran away when she was 7, so she stopped coming to these silly reunions. I pull into the parking lot and see my family staring at me, except my parents, who have a knowing look planted on their faces. I can see my slutty cousin and her friends jumping up and down as I pull into one of the 3 CEO spaces. I can't wait to wipe the smirks off on their faces.

I step out of the car very dramatically, and sling my purse over on shoulder and place Cedric's bag on my back. I am wearing navy skinny jeans and a gray shirt with silver otters imprinted on them, and black 3 inch heels. Narcissa was sitting in the front with me so she opens her door and opens the back to let out Rem and Fred, while I get out Cedric. I place him on my hip and grab Remus's hand. Together the 5 of us cross the street and head in the direction of my *cringe* family.

They looked shocked I was heading towards them, but I walked right past them inside. My mother and father followed, then the rest of my family.

"We have to wait for beaver face!" Cat protests, but I turn around and stare her dead in the eyes. If looks could really kill she would have been stabbed to death several hundred times.

"I am right her you retard. Open your eyes. And I would appreciate if you don't call me names in front of my children."

"Who would want to have, how many kids is this? Four? Who would want to have four kids with you? Sleep with you that many times? That's disgusting." I go to reach for my wand as tears start to form in my eyes but Freddie puts his hand on mine. I look at him and nod my head. I look u with a smile on face, and I lead the way inside The Silver Otter.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry that its not that long but its a chapter. I may not get a chapter up for another few weeks because my upcoming school schedule is crazy, but I will try to make it work.

Thank you all so much for 3.7K reads. Keep voting and commenting, and remember that you all are amazing, thanks so much