The Preparation

I'll have their outfits, hair, and makeup finished and posted soon. Thank you so much for reading and remember to vote and comment!!!

Skip to the day of the Hogwarts reunion

Hermione POV

I knew what my entire family was going to wear for the reunion. I've been working on the suits and dresses for our friends and family since I found out. The color schemes for all of us are different, but with a common theme. Hogwarts Houses. The Malfoys being gold, red, silver, and green. The Zabini's being blue, silver, yellow, and black. Pansy and her two kids are wearing silver and red.

All of the girls were coming over to Malfoy Manor to get ready, and all of the boys are going to Zabini Manor to get ready. Once Draco, Blaise, Alex, Scorp, Blaine, Fred, Remus, and Cedric left the girls had 6 hours to get dressed and do makeup and hair.

Hermione, Luna, and Pansy had to get Cassi, An, Dora, Cissy, Ivy, Stella, and Annarae bathed, do their hair/makeup, and get them dressed in their designated outfits.

(All of the girls have a French nail on both fingers and toes, depending on the shoes they are wearing.)

All of the girls took showers, and then put on fluffy robes to match their house colors, and white if they didn't have a hogwarts house yet.

For Cassiopeia and Andromeda hair, both had an intended messy bun with a few strands curled and framing their face. For make up they had a light red eye shadow with gold sparkles in the corners, a light blush, and red lipstick. An put on her gold sequin one strap dress with her red heels that didn't have a toe, and had a strap around the ankle. Cassi put on her red sequin long sleeved one strap dress, with her gold heels.

Nymphadora's hair was pulled into a ballerina bun on top of her head, she put on her diamond earrings in, with her snake earring on her left ear as well. She put on her green long sleeved romper and silver flats. For make up she had a slight blush, a bit of green eye shadow, and silver lip gloss.

Narcissa's hair was in a elegant bun on the back of her head, with a silver tiara placed on top. She had a bit of blush and light pink lip gloss. Her dress was made of red silk, and ended right above her knee, but it had a train that dragged a few inches behind her. It was off the shoulder, but also had straps over her shoulders. She was wearing gold flats with a ribbon around her ankle.

Ivy's hair was pulled into a half up half down style with 4 small regular braids going into a french braid, with 2 fishtails hanging on the side. The rest of her hair was curled. She was wearing a royal blue two piece dress. On the skirt there were diamonds around the waist that branched down into lines. The top had the same diamond design on it. She was wearing a blue wedge that was about a half inch, with a silver diamond on the top. She was wearing a bit of mascara and blush, and a bit of pink tinted lip gloss.

Stella's hair was pulled into two french braids on top of her head that went into two low pigtails. She was wearing a royal blue dress with a small bow around the front and a big bow on one sleeve, it has a small layer of lace covering the top half, and was more silk on the skirt. she was wearing silver flats, and no make up.

Annarae's hair was a simple braid that wrapped around her head, but her hair that was still down was curled. She was wearing a purple strapless dress with a diamond belt in the middle. She was wearing silver heels.

Luna's hair was curled and hung down her back. She was wearing  a royal blue silk dress with a slight V-cut. It had an open back with silver straps criss crossing over the back. It hugged her curves at the top and flowed out at her knees.  She had a blue and silver smoky eye, a look that only Luna could pull off.

Pansy had her short hair in curls, with a black smoky eye and reddish purple lipstick. She was wearing a purple spaghetti strap dress with a low cut V-neck. There was a slit on the left leg going to her mid thigh, and she was wearing gold stilettos.

Hemione was wearing an emerald green strapless silk mermaid style dress. It had a small train behind it. She too a black and silver smoky eye with silver stilettos. She had diamond studs in her ears with a snake weaving up her ear, and she had on her silver wedding ring that was a snake with green gems for eyes. She also had a silver diamond studded and purse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in so long. I have been binge watching all of the Marvel movies to get a refresher for Avengers: End Game.

Thanks for all the reads, and If you guys have any questions please comment, and remember to vote. Thanks