MOM!!!

Cassi's POV still

I finished reading the chapter and yelled for mom. She came running up the stairs and I threw the book at her once she got into my room. She looked surprised and taken aback before she looked at the title. Her eyes got so wide I thought they were going to bulge out of her head. Then she looked at me puzzled for a minute, so I opened the book to her chapter and she sped read it. She looked shocked.

"Cass, we didn't tell you for a reason. My friends wouldn't have approved of me dating the man who made my school life a living hell. After the war your father apologized to me and explained everything, from how he liked me at the beginning of our 1st year, but had to pretend to hate me because I am muggle born and he is a pureblood. As soon as we finished our redo 7th year, at which point we had been secretly dating for 3 years, I told Harry and the Weasleys I was going to find my parents, and I would be back, but I never did. Draco and I found them and restored their memories, got engaged, and continued on with our lives, never looking back. That's why I've had all of you lying and saying your mother is a French pureblood. No one would understand how the mudblood Gryffindor princess ended up with the pureblood Slytherin prince. I hope you understand."

At some point dad walked in because after mom finished he said, "Stop calling yourself that word, but your mother is right. We only told my closest friends that we were together, and after time and convincing them, they accepted us. Potter and Weasel on the other hand would have flipped their shit if we told them." "We are going to tell everyone at the reunion though, so we need to get outfits soon," mom says. I nod slowly and a true Malfoy smirk appears on my face. "I have a plan to announce it and maybe even piss off a few old Gryffindor's.

Sorry for not posting in so long. I have been busy with school, lacrosse, and cheer. I'm going to try to start posting on a regular schedule. Thanks for reading and please vote and comment.