Potters/Weasley's before reunion

Harry's POV

"Do you think she will be there?" I asked Ginny. We were getting ready for the Hogwarts Reunion.

"Hopefully. It's been what? 13 years? She disappeared a few hours after we won against Lord Voldy."

"She disappeared because she wanted to find her parents right away. I just thought she would have at least said goodbye first. And she seemed like she was in a lot of pain during the battle." I replied.

And then Ginny pointed out something I've never really thought about. "Did you notice how she kept looking around frantically ever few minutes. And there were certain Death Eaters that wouldn't attack her and she wouldn't attack them. And did you see when Luna had to hold her back when Ferret walked over to his parents and Voldemort. She collapsed on the floor crying."

Lavender must have flooed in at some point during our discussion because she had her own tale about the battle ready. "Just before the fighting started I overheard Hermione and Malfoy arguing. But no in their usual argument over blood prejudice. He was telling her that she was not going to fight in the battle, and instead leave the castle for protection. Her response was, and I quote, 'WE'LL be fine, have the trusted ones protecting us and fighting discreetly against them. I'll keep Pansy close.' He said fine, then it was quiet for a minute, he whispered something, she said bye, and then he ran off. She ran my way and saw me. She looked nervous, and told me to keep quiet. Honestly, she looked like she was about to be sick. You don't think she was secretly a Death Eater, do you?"

I was shocked at this news. I thought about it for a minute. It was a possibility. I mean, why else would she be talking to Malfoy? And she had Ron, didn't she? She wasn't ever around in 6th year, and she was always so secretive. Why would she be with Malfoy, the man who made her school years a living hell? In 6th year when we would see him he still called her names, and she did the same back to him, but always with an evil smirk, and like she was trying not to laugh. It almost seemed like a game. And none of the other Slytherins ever said anything to Ron and I. After Mione's 16th birthday she looked and acted differently. She had a darker complexion and instead of its natural frizzyness, it became a calm, neat beach wave. To be honest, she looked like a female version of Blaise Zabini. "Hemione wouldn't betray us like that. And we'll find out tonight. Neville said that she will be there." Then I turned to Lavender. "Why are you here anyway?"

"To see if you guys were ready yet."

"Yes," replied Ginny, "but we are meeting you guys at Hogwarts."

"Ok, see you there." With that Lavender left to go back to her house.

"I don't know why my dimwitted brother married her. She is worse than Fleur, and that is saying something. I wonder if Mione ever got married?"

"Well, we'll find out tonight Ginny. We'll find out tonight."

Ron's POV

"Kids! Hurry up!" I yelled. They take about as long as Lavender to get ready. I wish Hermione would have come back for me. I bet she is a librarian or something useless, and she is most likely still single because who would want a know-it-all like her? And she is also most likely really poor and doesn't have enough money to buy a nice, like one by HCAM Fashion. If I get the chance I don't think I will have a problem getting Hermione to be with me, then I can dump Lavender and be with my 'one true love.' I'll keep the kids and kick Lav to the curb. I needed a plan to win back Hermione.

--------------------------------------------------------

word count: 656

thanks so much for reading. all harry potter og characters belong to J.K. Rowling along with Scorpius Malfoy. The next chapter will hopefully be the reunion.

Sorry for the Ron bashing, there will be more in the next few chapters.