Chapter 12

With only 2 hours of decent sleep and back pain we continued our way. We were walking through a forest, not really knowing where we would end up but that was the last thing that mattered to us. Jun, being a brave captain, walked in front of us with a wooden stick in his hands, fighting his biggest enemy. Stinging nettles. The seven boys behind him had also wooden sticks in their hands. Amused I watched them fighting against each other and couldn't hold back a laughter as Jaemin got hit on the hand by accident. The named one glared at me as if he was about to kill me and held his stick threatening towards me. Smiling sweetly I pushed the stick beside and walked passed him which only made him more raging about me.

"I see you're afraid to fight me." He said and triggered something in me.

"No but you would lose anyway." I said as calm as possible.

"Keep on dreaming."

Jun, who knew as well that Jaemin would lose, stopped, turned around and ran between us.

"Noona let him be and don't destroy his pride." He mumbled and took my hand to walk next to him at the front.

"Hey titch you know I'm older?" 

"Of course I do but I'm the captain and can't let my men and woman kill each other."

I laughed and ruffled his hair. He made indeed a great captain. We sat on a glade, to rest a bit which was used by most of us to take a nap in the warm autumn sun. I was just dozing, having a constant soft smile on my face while the rays of sun hit my face. The feeling of freedom was great and luckily Jun seemed to take the running away action very well. Maybe it was also because of the boys. Talking already about the devil he leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek after cutely telling me how much he loves me. Renjun, who got enough sleep last night, decided to take the captain by his hand and play with him and the others, except for Mark, Jeno and me, tag. Screams and laughter filled the air and actually I tried to figure out who of them swallowed a dolphin to scream like one.

Again we decided not to take a risk and stayed on the glade over night. Each of us eating a bit of our food while sitting around the campfire. None of us was sure if it was a good idea to have a campfire on a glade in the middle of a forest but none of us wanted to cooperate with the death either. I watched Haechan trying to teach Jun on how to whistle on a blade of grass and smiled at his tries to get a squeaky tone from the blade of grass.

A second before I fell asleep someone poked me with a wooden stick and I opened my eyes to look at Jaemins cheeky grinning face. Already annoyed I closed my eyes again to doze of seconds later.

"Oh come on we still have a fight open." He whined until I sat groaning up.

"Fine than give me my stick. Someone please film how this annoying prick will lose." I said pissed off.

Seriously don't deal with me when I'm tired. I'm either insanely crazy or pissed off by everything.

He placed a stick in my hand and I got up from the meadow, ready to stab him and leave him there to rot. We both went in our fighting position and on Jeno's sighn we stared.  For once I was glad my parents forced me to do fence for quiet a few years. I wasn't exactly good at it but it was enough skill to win against him.

In a few minutes I had my stick placed on his chest, right over his heart.

"You can fight?" He said slightly insecure.

"No shit Sherlock and now go off the high dive." I said with a triumphal grin on my face.

"Shut up Watson!"