Chapter 23

All of us being incredible tired we stopped the car on a path again and squeezed us on the back seat. It was a little bit uncomfortable with four people but well. How Jaemin would say, you have to make sacrifices. But in this case we mostly sacrificed our sleep and not our personal space.

Having enough of toss and turning around sleepless I climbed out the car and walked a little bit around. Far away I recognised some smoke and decided to see who it was. If I'm lucky, it could be  at least one off the boys.

"Hyemin?" The familiar voice of Mark reached my ears and a bright smile spread across my face.

He sat there, his face lit up by a campfire that left shadows dancing over his face. Next to him a sleeping Jeno. Well I thought he was sleeping but his eyes opened the second Mark called my name.

"The one and only." I smiled at both and sat down.

"How did you get here?" Jeno asked curious.

"And where is Jaemin?" Mark asked further.

"With a car and he's sleeping in the car. Along with Haechan and Renjun." I smiled.

"A car?" Jeno looked confused at me.

"Yeah we... stole one." I admitted.

"What?" Mark was about to lose his shit.

"Yeah. We stole it."

"And Renjun and Haechan are with you as well?" Jeno asked hopefully, ignoring Mark who was having a silent crisis.

"Yes we picked them up earlier on the day." I answered and Jeno jumped excited up. "Let's get to the car."

Quickly he helped me up and was ready to pull Mark over the meadow to the car since he refused to stand up. We put out the fire with the rest of their water and started walking.

"By the way what happened to your knees?" Jeno asked. "I mean ripped jeans are fashionable but normally you wear them without bandages." Jeno laughed.

"Well you know back on the freighttrain area I stumbled over rails and gashed my knees." I smiled kind of silly.

"Honestly that you both, so Jaemin and you, are still alive is quite a miracle." Mark noted as the car came in sight.

"Oh well we're a team now I guess. I mean it's a love-hate relationship that's still slightly dominated by hate."

"We'll see about that." Jeno said grinning and I rolled my eyes at him and opened a car door.

"Guys guess who I found." I yelled waking all three of them.

"What? Who? Why are you outside the car?" Renjun questioned not noticing the people behind me.

"I found Mark and Jeno." I smiled brightly, not answering the question at all and suddenly all three were wide awake.

____________________

Oh god I'm sorry I just realised that I literally forgot to upload yesterday