Fine | 3

Y/N's POV

Before he could even say anything, I bolted towards the opposite bed at lightning speed. I shoved myself under the feathery covers, ensuring no part of my body was exposed.

That was embarrassing...

This man kept coming with more surprises. He opened his eyes at the wrong time and even worse, they were good-looking eyes. Eyes that glinted with warmth and benevolence. It was strange how he was involved in an accident almost 30 minutes ago, but his chocolate brown orbs still scintillated a hopeful white. He didn't seem enraged or annoyed - he was like the sun, even at the worst time. I couldn't stop smirking under the blankets...

I continued to think about him, not being able to stop myself. Reality would hit soon - he would purchase a new boat and return to his hometown within a few days. And I would be stuck in this outdated lighthouse again... 

Maybe I could ask him if I could come along - no, that would be a bad idea.

Quickly, I broke my train of thought. And shortly after, I dozed off to a reposeful slumber.

Hoseok's POV

I woke up a second time.

No girl fondling with my hair or intently gazing at me. 

The familiar ocean breeze hit my face as I relaxed my whole body. My eyes languidly fluttered to the rays of sunshine reflecting through the window beside me.

It sure was good weather to be sailing today.

I didn't know where I was but I wasn't mad. Sunshine...I didn't know what happened to her though. The only thing I remembered was, that girl. The one with messy hair, looked like she had a disastrous night. Touching my hair. Twirling it around. Honestly, it was quite funny.

Still lying down in bed, I turned my head to the side, spotting another single-sized bed that was empty. Disorderly blankets were scattered all over the mattress with a pillow on the verge of falling. 

Where was this girl?

I straightened my back and scanned the room, wondering where she was.

"Awake already?" I heard a bashful murmur behind me.

The girl stood there with her hands behind her back. Occasionally, her gaze wandered down to the ground as she chewed her inner cheek. Her lips curled into a delicate, shy grin; an apparent hue of red crept onto her face. 

"Mhm." I nodded lightly in response.

"Well, let's go to the cottage...um...and have breakfast...I'll explain everything later..." She stammered cutely, her blush sharpening with embarrassment.

"Okay...let's go."

Y/N's POV

Weirdly, Hoseok didn't seem to be bothered about the whole incident. Steadily sauntering to the cottage, we didn't speak, but he spoke up after a while.

"Sorry, but...um, what's your name?" 

"Y/N. Y/N Zeal." I kicked the sooty pebbles on the pathway further along.

"Zeal? That's nice." Hoseok complimented, giving an infectious giggle, "Zeal for anything particular? Oh, and my name's Hoseok, by the way."

I let out a muted snicker at his voice. It was on the higher side yet it was still tuneful and somewhat soothing. His distinctive intonation made me want to listen more. Heck, he could even be a singer with that unique voice.