Bright | 17

Y/N's POV

Doing nothing.

It could be unproductive, yet I always felt calm and relaxed. For the past two weeks, I spent most of my time idling, leaning on the windowsill whilst cherishing the different seascapes.

Every hour, it would differ from the last. There might've been more fish or marine animals in the sea, or the water might've appeared fresher and more blue.

It might've had no significant effect, but it was a good activity to pass the dull hours. Hoseok even told me it was a good indicator of where we were. So it wasn't completely pointless.

During the afternoon, I looked out of the window, my eyes slightly drooping from a lack of sleep. My hand weakly cradled my chin as I overlooked the ocean, feeling the gushes of the boat under my feet. I fixated my view to the horizon, and saw the sun beaming with its bright rays, simply warming my hand.

"This is nice." I purred, eventually lowering my lids to the welcoming heat.

"Y/N!" 

I widened my eyes, startled by the sudden outburst upstairs. The call was repeated a few times before graceful footsteps followed and came closer to the cabin. Unwillingly, my head hit the edge of the window; it caused me to wince in pain, internally cursing at myself. I kissed my teeth at the feeling of a considerable bump growing on my forehead. With one last sigh, the door quickly opened.

"WE'RE HERE!" Hoseok darted towards me, messing up the blankets in the process, I didn't mind though.

I didn't move, I didn't know how to react.

Wait.

We're in Seoul?!

Already?

"Hoseok-" I paused as I noticed his lips twisting into a pout.

My eyes maundered to his foot which was tangled into a knot in the blanket, evidently annoying him as he attempted to embrace me with his flailing arms. 

"AHH!" He cried, but I continuously snickered at his irritation, "Undo this right now, or you won't get a hug."

I resumed to chortle at his adorable, inflated cheek - one of his usual mannerisms for when he felt playful.

Without even trying, my hand unravelled the knot only in a few seconds. Hoseok's grin almost expanded to his jaw, leaping forward as he captured me into a cuddly bear hug.

"HOSEOK!" I yelped, trapped under his sturdy grasp, smashed onto the bed surface.

"You did it!" His head was fully planted on the top of my head; my face fit snugly in his neck.

"No, you did it-" I rebuked inaudibly.

"Shut up! No, this is all yours-" 

"You made this happen for me-" 

"Take the goddamn-"

"No." I slowly shook my head before another pout formed on his face.

Then the space between us began to shrink; he tightened his arms around me, constricting my breathing. I tried hitting him on the back with my hands, hoping that he would loosen his grip, but that only made it tighter.

"I'm- going- to- s-suffoca-ate s-soon-" I muttered, pretending to appear irritated.

"At least it was from my hug!" I could practically imagine the widest beam on his face, which made me snigger mischievously.