Warm | 11

A/N: Sorry for the rather late update. There'll be another chapter tomorrow :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

Seoul? As in, the city of Seoul?

"Stop joking around. I'm not going to Seoul. We're going to Aunty Mads again, right?" I convinced myself, cocking my eyebrows at Father in pure confusion.

"No, you're not," Father boldly announced, "Hoseok wants you to go to Seoul."

"Well, why?" I glanced at the boy, who was hesitantly beaming at me, "He wants to get away from me as soon as possible."

"I want you to come to Seoul with me." That mesmerizing voice chimed in.

I didn't know what happened to me.

All of that spite and animosity I had for him diffused. It diffused into unecessary, diminutive particles - it didn't matter anymore. Somehow, in that mere moment, my feelings for him changed. It changed into something affectionate and endearing. I jumped into assumptions when I felt like it, but he just wanted to help me in the first place, to help me with my dream, with all the zeal I had.

He was Hoseok.

The man in front of me was filled with upliftment, care and consideration. He cared so much that he wanted to get me to Seoul as soon as possible. With all those sleepless nights, he still assembled the boat to get me to Seoul as soon as possible.

I was grateful for this, I was grateful for him.

"Look, I told you," A sharper, ecstatic grin widened on his face as he cradled my hands into his, "I told you that I'll take you there someday. And today is that someday."

Without thinking twice, I hugged him.

Suffocating him into a stable embrace, my arms were wrapped around his back as I positioned my head perfectly into his neck. I subconsciously delved my fingers into his upper back, my gratitude still near and dear. Unaware, hot tears began to form in my eyes, blurring my vision slightly. Yet, I resisted them, trying to focus on the angel in front me.

"Thank...you..." My voice wobbled to the overwhelming emotion I was feeling, "Just...thank...you..."

Hoseok took a step back in surprise by how I hugged him so quickly. But, soon after, he became comfortable to the close presence, snuggling deeper into me. His left hand ruffled my hair daintily as the other caressed my back in a long, assuring manner.

"No, thank you." I heard him mumble under his breath, "I wanted to do this for you. You just seem so passionate, you deserve it."

I didn't respond back, but I continued to lay my head on his neck, sensing the safe warmth and his pulse accelerating. Trying to hide my smirk, I tightened my arms around him into a more stifling space, causing him to let out a raspy grunt.

"Ahh." He squeaked, "Y/N, too tight."

Promptly, I un-hooked myself, an embarrassed grin plastered on my face. Father stood there, arms crossed with suggestive, sloped eyebrows.

"You guys should get going. It's almost noon-"

"A new nautical day!" Hoseok sputtered as I leered at him confusingly.

"A what day?"

"Every noon to the next noon is a nautical day!" He explained, self-satisfied.

"We better get going then." I chuckled, about to hoist the suitcase, but Hoseok snatched the handle before I could.