Vergil's Story (Part 2) [Vergil X F!Reader]

After many hours you finally got to the city, and immediately you start searching for the twin brothers to help you out. Well the city was huge and you didn't know from where you have to start the search. Accidentally you bump into someone lost in your thoughts, the man turned to look at you, he was blond and pretty tall and he was smoking a cigarette. You looked at him with embarrassment, "Umm I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to bump into you, I was lost in my thoughts for a second." The tall man rubbed the back of his head, "Don't worry Miss, it's okay." you smiled at him politely, then you thought to ask him if he knew anything about Dante or Vergil, "Sir, do you happen to know someone named Dante or Vergil?" he looked at you surprised, "Yeah, I know someone named Dante, he has his shop nearby, I can take you there if you want." you nodded your head and smiled "Thank you sir." he smiled at you and he gave you his hand "By the way you can call me Morrison" you shook his hand "Nice to meet you Morrison, I'm (Y/N)".

**AFTER 20 MINUTES OF WALKING YOU AND MORRISON HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED TO DANTE'S SHOP**

When you got in, you found Dante sleeping in his chair with his feet on his desk and with a magazine covering his face. He didn't even bother to look around to see who's got into his shop. Morrison sat on the couch that was in there and then he light up a cigarette. You couldn't help yourself so you walked towards to "as you thought sleeping Dante" then you felt a strong hand grabbing your wrist "What the.. What do you think you are doing?" a pair of crystal blue eyes looked straight into your (e/c) eyes "I'm sorry Dante, I didn't mean to scare you.." he gave you a serious look and then he burst into laughter "Huh? Me to be scared of you? That's not happening, babe. I think the opposite has happened actually." you raised an eyebrow and look at him surprised "Seriously Dante, you don't remember me?" Dante looked at you a little confused "Nope, not really.." you were a little upset that Dante didn't remember you, then you thought that maybe if you meet Vergil he wouldn't remember you either and that made you even more sad. You took a deep breath "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), me, you and your brother used to hang out all together and play a lot, we were really close and good friends. Our parents were good friends as well, that's how we get to know each other. My parents were Demon hunters and they were trying to protect humans like your father, Sparda." Dante looked like he had a mini flashback while hearing you talking about it and then he looked at you with fully open eyes "Oh God, I can't believe how many years have been past since the last time I saw you. How stupid I am, how could I ever forget you? You used to be our only true friend back there. You were the only one who didn't judge our hair or style or anything. I missed you so much, (Y/N)." you smiled at him with tears of happiness and you gave him a tight hug, Dante lost it for a sec but he hugged you back "Aww I missed you too Dante, actually I missed both of you, you and your brother." then he pulled away from you "What happened Dante?" Dante refused to look at you and became a little distant "Nothing." you walked towards him "It has to do with Vergil hasn't it?" he tighten up his fists "Look (Y/N), Vergil is no longer the sweet child you knew back then. He had become emotionless, he doesn't care for anyone except his own self. The only thing is important for him is to gain power and rule everything. I have lost touch with him. The last time we met, it end up bad. Trust me, you don't want to get near him. I don't want you to get hurt." you couldn't believe in your ears, how can your good friend and also your secret crush become like this, you felt your heart aching hearing Dante's words "How did that happened?" he looked at you kinda sad "After our parents death, we weren't the same anymore. Vergil and I, got seperated. We follow different paths. We both have done a lot of shitty things and I believe that we both went to hell and back. We've been through a lot of stuff.." you couldn't take it anymore so you burst in tears "I'm sorry for everything you and Vergil been through, honestly I-I wish I could be there for you guys. I-I don't know, the things might were different if I was there.." Dante took a deep breath and wiped your tears "Hey hey girl, it's okay, is not your fault. Let's stop talking about the past and tell me what brings you here after so many years. What do you need?" you glanced up at him with tears in your eyes, and with a serious tone you simply answered "Revenge ."

To be continued..

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Yeahhh I'm finally back with the second part of this story, I know it's kinda short and also I know that I suck, meh, but anyway. Hope you enjoy it guys. Thank you all a lot for your votes and also thanks for everyone who has follow me, I really appreciate it. Love ya~ ♡