Chapter Eleven

YAY! I passed my test! :D!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Marceline's POV

I woke with a start when I felt something warm on my fingers. I might be a deep sleeper, but I ain't falling for no prank. I pulled my hand back and looked down to see Fionna standing on Finn's shoulders, holding a bowl of water where my hand used to be. They both put on fake smiles when they noticed that I was staring down at them. I stuck my tongue out of them, as they frowned in their defeat. Well, it wouldn't have worked anyway because I'm a vampire, water doesn't affect me like that. I nudged Marshall, and he groaned. When he finally looked at me, he hissed violently, before realising who I was.

"Oh hey Marce, what's up?" he asked.

"What's up is that these two blondies over here are trying to wet our pants," I said.

He looked at the bowl of water, then to me, and nodded understandingly.

"Tip, that trick doesn't work on vampires, so don't even try!" I said.

"Geez, all that work for nothing. You know, your not exactly as light as a feather!" Finn said (talking to Fionna).

"Hey, are you calling me fat?" Fionna questioned, her face getting red.

"N-no," Finn stuttered, "it's just that you've been up there for like, four minutes (AN: it was actually for one) and it's in the middle of the night!" he whined.

Fionna gave Finn a disapproving look, and opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by some rustling. We all jerked our heads to the direction of the sound, and I soon recognised two pairs of pink hands peek over the blankets. Bubblegum and Gumball were awake. They yawned and stretched, until they were both sitting up.

"What's going on?" Bubblegum asked, only one of her eyelids open.

"Why didn't you two go to them first?" I whisper-shout.

"I heard that!" Gumball shouted.

By the time he said that, both pinkies had already understood why:

1. Fionna had a bowl of water in her hands

2. Finn was blushing beet red and had Fionna on his shoulders

3. And that me and Marshall were smirking down, and for once, weren't guilty

"I'm moving," Gumball simply stated with a unamused expression plastered on his face. Both bubbleheads walked out of the room (for obvious reasons), dragging their mattresses behind . Everybody was quiet after that, and all that was heard were footsteps down the hall.

"Looks like your plan backfired, so if you don't mind, I'd like to go back to sleep," Marshall yawned.

"Count me in," I said going back to my previous position.

I think you can guess what happened after that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fionna's POV

"Finn, I'm going to jump off, okay?" I whisper.

I feel his hair rustling between my feet, indicating that he nodded. I leap off his shoulders and land on my feet. The impact was stronger than I imagined, so I stumble forward and trip on my own feet. Before I can even think, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I'm frozen, dumb folded by what just happened. Finn had caught me, and it felt nice. As soon as he released his grip on me, I missed the warmth of his arms. I wished I could have stayed like that forever, cherishing the moment. Unfortunately, all things must come to an end.

"You okay?" he asks me placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine," I say, but I was frowning.

___________________________________________________________________________

AN:

Next chapter should be both PBxPG and FinnxFionna. I find FinnxFionna particularly cute because they're love is so childish, and I intend to make that way.