Chapter Fourteen

Finn

"There they are!" I shout.

I was now standing on the Candy Kingdom's highest point (the Candy Palace's roof) next to Fionna. We had originally planned to fetch Jake and Cake from the barn, but a whole lot of snow closed us off from them. So here we stand, swords in hand, swinging at the figures flying above us. Though it was no use, with out Cake and Jake, we couldn't get high enough to reach them. All we could do was dodge their bolts. They laughed wickedly, seeing how we struggled to protect ourselves.

"Fionna, I don't think.." I whispered, but was never able to continue.

A sudden ice blast was aimed right at her, though she hadn't seemed to have noticed it yet. It was coming closer and closer, but I couldn't react, I just stood there, paralyzed. My instinct kicked in, and I closed my eyes. A light wave of chilly air hit me, which meant the ice blast couldn't harm me anymore. My eyes fluttered open and I screamed at the sight. Fionna stood there, eyes open, frozen.

___________________

Hello readers! 

I know you haven't heard of me in an extremely long time, and I apologize for that. 

I had spent a lot of time reading (and on some occasions writing) on Wattpad, so I decided I needed to stop and focus on things outside of my phone. It kind of worked. I read fanfaction.net instead. 

I explored other fandoms and am quite happy that I did so, but then I realized I REALLY REALLY wasn't finding the type  fanfics that I wanted, which was why I became inspired to write again.

However, I doubt this story will come to a proper ending. 

I found this unfinished text and thought I might as well publish it. 

I had roughly planned the conclusion over a year ago, and I just started getting bored. Writing United Again felt like it was more of a burden as from some point, holding me back from writing other things because I was convinced I had to finish this first. 

So that's when I discovered I should never write a story longer than 10 chapters.

This was I had planned for the ending:

Finn loses the fight and Fionna gets captured. 

Marshall and Marceline fall in love (Well yeah..) because they're the only people in the world who can actually understand and relate to each other. It also helps that they're equally cool and are well-balanced in passions and talents. 

Finn, Jake and Cake don't have a chance to rescue Fionna, because Aaa gets it's peeps back before that.

M&M get a little while longer because they go to visit Prismo. Once they get back, Marshall instantly went back to Aaa.

PB's and PG's were friends when it happened. They were goofy and sweet together because they only had half a childhood.

Everyone is at least a little heart-shattered when they go.

Eventually, Marceline finds that there is no parallel Nightosphere (I'll come up with some junk that doesn't make that much sense if you ask why), a part of it became independent and Marshall's mom was the empress there. 

She finds Marshall and they make a gateway together so everyone can be happy.

The end. :)

(m&mdon'tgetmarriedbutdatefortherestofeternity.pbandpgexplorealternatedimensionstogetherfromtimetotimeandaregoodfriends.theyalsohostanannualballsoallfolkscanseeeachotheragain.finnandfionnagrowupandmaturetogether.theyareindependent,kind,braveandstillcalleachothertogoonquests.Jakeandstilldon'tlikeeachother.Theheroesfacemanydifficultiesthattheyeventuallyovercome.thankyousomuchforsupportingmeIstillsmilelikeanidioteverytimeIreadyourcommentsandstaythatwayfortherestoftheday.May Glob bless you.)