His death

Luna-belle p.o.v

I was walking out of the tunnels and I saw my family crouched around something."Hey guys.What are you looking at?"I asked.Kol came over to me."It's nothing Luna-Belle just go into the house."He said.I can tell he was crying and it was serious.He never calls me by my full name unless it was important"No it must be important if it has gotten you to cry."I said worried.I tried to see what was behind him but he would not move."Please Kola bear let me see."I said using my childhood nickname for him.It looked like he was working but then reality set in and he shook his head no.I pouted and quickly moved around him and over to the rest of them."Luna no!"He said but it was to late.

"Henrik!No!"I screamed and ran the rest of the way to him.On the ground was Henrik's dead body.He was covered in large and deep scratch marks and there was blood everywhere.I crouched down next to him and tried to see if he was breathing."Please don't leave us Henrik."I begged.I felt his bloody hand on my face."I...l-love y....you."Were his last words before his hand dropped from my face."No no no.Henrik please don't go.Please."I cried.I was pulled back by Finn.

"He-He's gone Finn."I sobbed into his chest."I know Luna."He said rubbing my back with his hand.I must have cried to much because my eyes started getting droopy and I fell asleep in his arms.

*After dinner*

I heard my door to my room open.I opened my eyes to see father."Father what are you doing?"I asked."It is nothing just go back to sleep."He said with sorrow.I nodded and closed my eyes.I felt something sharp go into my heart instantly killing me.