Kidnapped

Luna-Belle p.o.v
Today Rebekah was making me go back to school.*Sigh*.It was good while it lasted.I brushed my teeth and hair.I got dressed(Outfit on top) and walked downstairs with my backpack both sad and happy.I was sad because I had to go to school.I was happy because..well I don't know why I am happy.I guess it's just the baby.The sweater I was wearing covered my swollen belly."Hey guys."I said grabbing one of my lollipops and opened it and started eating it."Hey Belle."They said in sync.They were discussing something but when I came into the room they started talking about something else.They always did this.Everyone in this family always keeps me out of things that I deserve to know."Come on."Rebekah said leading us all to the car.I got in the back with Angie and we sat in a comfortable silence.When we got to the school we all walked separate ways.Jesse and Rebekah went one way with angry facesJesse and Rebekah started having fights ever since they were un-daggered.I hope they will be ok.I found bonnie and Caroline and walked over to them."Hey guys."I said smiling."Hey Belle."They said looking around.Probably looking for Elena."Come on.I have something to show you."I said leading them to where nobody is looking."What is it?"Caroline asked.I lifted up my sweater to reveal my now three month pregnant stomach."You're pregnant!"Bonnie said in wonder."Yeah I am."I said smiling."We're so happy for you!"Caroline said hugging me gently.
Caroline's phone rang.She looks down and a fearful look came on her face."It's Elena.What do I do!"Caroline said in panic."Care.Caroline listen.You reply telling her that we are on our way.Alright.She won't hurt you."Bonnie said and Caroline nodded. I could tell Bonnie was the more braver one when it comes to elena.Caroline replied back to Elena with shaky hands."I'm sorry but we have to go.Congratulations on the baby."Bonnie said."Thank you.And be careful alright you two have become my friends and I don't want you getting hurt."I said smiling a small smile.They nodded and walked off.I walked in the opposite direction because we have about 15 minutes before school starts.
I got out my phone and headphones and went to my playlist.I felt something wet come on to my hand.I looked up and it started raining.I smiled and enjoyed the rain falling down on me.Lucky me the phone and headphones Rebekah gave me are waterproof.I put my headphones in and played 'Stay awake' by Ellie Goulding.I started singing along and I got to my spot in the woods.I decided to go somewhere different and started to splash in the rain puddles not caring if I got wet.When the song was over it stopped raining and I pouted."Bye bye rain."I said playfully,waving to the sky.
I felt a pair of arms grab me from behind."That was beautiful,mate."I heard a raspy voice from behind me say.It must be Henrik playing tricks on me."Henrik what are you doing here?"I asked and his grip tightens."Ow.You're hurting me."I said trying to move from his grip."I'm not Henrik.Who is that,Bella?"The man said.My eyes widened in realization and fear.I started struggling in his grip."You ran from me,and that means punishment."He said in my ear.I started struggling more."But I won't go after you..I'll go after that little so call family of yours."He said trailing his mouth up and down my neck."Please,Edward I'm so sorry.Just don't hurt them.Please."I begged him."Too late kitten.You disobeyed me."He said as he let go of my arms and his hands traveled down my hips.
"I'm sorry just let me go."I said feeling his grip loosen a little.I bashed the back of my head on his and he let me go.I started running away from him.He was right on my tail and I started running faster.How did he even find me?I kept running and running but he only caught up to me.He grabbed me and slammed me into a tree.The impact was so hard it made me cry out in pain.I was slapped in the face."Don't you ever run from me again."Edward said as he put his hands on the sides of my face blocking and chance of escape.I had tears coming down my face."Aw don't cry."Edward said coming closer and I kicked him where the sun don't shine.I ran while he was distracted.I fumbled over leaves and sticks but I managed to keep going.
I was tackled to the ground.I looked up to see Edward and I struggled the get up."You need to be punished."He said messing with my skirt."Get off of me."I said struggling more."Come on I know you want me."He said as he put his hands user my skirt."Please.I-I'm sorry.I don't want this."I said as tears came down my face."Of course you do,Bella.You like what I do to you,how I make you feel."Edward said.I started pushing back trying to get away from him."No I don't.You make me feel disgusted with myself.You make me feel like I don't belong,like I'm nothing but a toy you can use and abuse whenever you want."I spat at him and hit him in the head with a large rock.I got up and ran as fast as I can.Lets just hope that at least my baby makes it alive.I looked behind me to see he was a couple feet behind me.I looked forward and scooted to a stop.There was a huge waterfall and I couldn't jump it while pregnant."Well looks like you're going to have to come with me."He said smirking."Over my dead body."I sneered at him.He slapped me on my face and I fell to the ground.He got something out of his pocket."Well looks like you are going to die."Edward said and stabbed me with the needle.Everything slowly went black.