The sacrafice

Luna-Belle p.o.v
I was currently in the forest with the others because mother was trying to kill all of us.I was currently in this position where I was being held against my will by my own mother.She had a knife to my throat and we were in a circle of fire."For years I have felt the pain of your victims.The blood you have shed.No more."Mother said and she pushed the knife further into my neck."Mother stop this now or I will personally send you back to hell."Nik said.I whimpered as a shooting pain went through my stomach.I held my hand to my stomach and the others noticed the look of pain on my face."Please mother.Let me go."I pleaded softly."I'm sorry Luna.But a sacrifice has to be made."Mother said and started cutting my neck.I heard a whooshing sound and an arrow found it's way to mother's stomach.The fire died down and I fell to my knees as mother dropped me.Henrik ran over to me and picked me up off the floor.Rebekah came out from the barn and came over to us."Are you ok?"Is what it sound like she said but I couldn't hear her.All the sounds were blocked out.Spots started to cloud my vision and everything went black.
*A couple days later*
I woke up with a shooting pain all over me.I sat up and my neck started burning.I put my hand to my neck only to feel a bandage on there.Then all my memories came back to me.My own mother tried to kill me.I put my hand on my stomach and felt the baby kick and I sighed in relief."Mommy is glad you are ok."I said rubbing my stomach.The baby kicked again.I got up and walked the the shower and took a bath.I got out,dried off and put on some pants not jeans,pants and a white shirt.I walked downstairs and saw everyone was in the living room with an angry face."Hey guys.What's wrong?"I asked."Nothing Luna.Just go upstairs."Nik said and I nodded walking back upstairs.I walked back up to my room and lied down on my bed.
I put my hand on my stomach and started talking to my stomach."Hello.It's your mommy here.Sorry for all the time I blacked out and stuff.I am just going through a ruff time right now.I hope I will be a good mother and you grow up to love your whole family."I said and the baby kicked."I just want you to know that if something were to happen to me before or after you are born I just hope you will be ok and that I love you very much.So does your father."I said and the baby kicked again."I will leave you alone now."I said and removed my hand from my stomach.I laid my head on my pillow and moved around trying to get comfortable.
Henrik walked into the room and sat on the bed."Are you ok after...you know?"Henrik asked grabbing my hand in his."Yeah.I'm ok."I answered as he scooted next to me."Are you sure?"Henrik said and I shook my head no."Ok maybe I'm not ok.I mean my own mother just tried to kill me in a sacrifice just to fix the balance of nature."I said as tears went down my face.Henrik softly pulled me into a hug and kiss the top of my head as he let me cry in his chest and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.He pulled me back and wiped my tears away."It's ok moon."Henrik soothingly said."Are you ok now?"Henrik asked looking at me."Yeah.I'm ok.Just fine."I said putting my head on his shoulder.
"I love you.You know that."Henrik said.I nodded."I love you,too.Maybe even more."I said."That's not possible."He said smiling."Oh it so is because I love you always and forever."I said."Well I love you from infinity and back."Henrik said."I say it's about a tie but I love you more."I said smiling."Uh-Huh.Actually it's the opposite.I love you more."Henrik said."Ok truce."I said laughing and putting out my hand for him to shake."Truce."Henrik said shaking my hand.Then he cut me off guard by kissing me.When we pulled apart he smiled at my dazed face."What was that for?"I asked him."Just because I love you."Henrik said connecting our foreheads."I love you too and I am having some serious déjà vu."I said thinking back to the night where he took my virginity.
"You want to put a silent spell on the room?"Henrik said well demanded softly.I put a silent spell on the room.Henrik smashed his lips softly on mines and gently laid me down on the bed.He took off his shirt and went back to kissing me.I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started pulling my pants down.He put his hands under my shirt and I gasped as he started playing with my *ahem* private chest area.He pulled the covers over us and you can guess what happened next.