Old memories

Luna-Belle p.o.v

I woke up next to Henrik.With no cloths on.Oh.My.God.We did it.We actually did it.I felt a pair of lips kissing up and down my neck and a hand going slowly to my *cough* lower private part.I moaned quietly and closed my eyes."Morning little mate."Henrik whispered still playing with my private part."Good morning Henrik."I whisper enjoying the feeling of what he was doing to me.He stopped playing with my private part and turned me around so I was facing him.

He took me by surprise by kissing me.I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.When we had to pull apart he smirked."Last night was fun.I can't wait to do it again."He said slowly moving his hands to my *ahem* private chest area and started playing with that area.I looked at the clock to see it was 4 o'clock in the morning."Maybe I can move things around and I will have time."I said running my hands up his chest and over his shoulders to his neck.I got on top of him and wrapped my legs around his waist."And when will that be?"He asked making circles on my back.This action caused me to shiver lightly.When Henrik saw this he smirked."Hm,I don't know.How about we find out."I say looking down at him putting my hands on his shoulders.He smiled and roughly yet softly kissed me.He ran his hands through my hair and ran his tongue over my lips and I opened my mouth.He laid me down on the bed and pinned my arms above my head.

He moved to kiss me when we where interrupted by a ringing sound.It was one of the alarms in this house."Ignore it.The spell goes off in an hour."I say rolling my eyes.I silently locked the door incase one of them want to barge in here.Henrik kissed me and his hands roamed all over my body.There was a loud and I mean LOUD knock on the door.Me and Henrik groaned and Henrik rolled from on top of me.I gathered all of the clothes and put them in the corner.I made the smell disappear and put on a robe.I opened the door slightly.It was Angelina and she had a smug smile on her face.

Angelina p.o.v

I knocked on the door of Luna and Henrik's room knowing they would be annoyed because the eruption of their 'alone time'.The only reason I know this was because I can tell when mates have fully mated or not.I heard some shuffling and Luna opened the door slightly."Hey Luna.Beck told me that you need to get up for school."I said smirking slightly.I heard a groan come from her.Tell her that I will be down in a few."She answered and shut the door not giving me a chance to reply."Well have fun."I whispered knowing she would hear me.I walked downstairs with an apple in my hand already dressed.Jesse and Rebekah mated ages ago and Kol and I did it before we where sent off which was in the 17th century.Me belle and jesse had to be put into a deep sleep until they could find a safe place for us to stay and to lore Mikael away from us since he wanted to kill us first.

I walked into the kitchen and threw the apple core into the garbage.I sat down and sat in a comfortable silence until I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.From the tingles and sparks going from where he touched me throughout my body I could tell it was the one and only Kol Mikaelsson."Morning beautiful."He said into my ear."Morning kol."I said sighing."What's wrong?"He asked turning me around to face him."Just thinking about our old life."I said looking into his soft brown eyes."Well I guess if you want a break from all these thoughts you know where to find me."He said playing with my hair and winking at me."Kol!You dirty bastered."I exclaim hitting his arm lightly.I playfully glared at him and couldn't keep my smile down."Sadly I can't or beck would have my head on a silver platter."I say rolling my eyes."We can be quick."He said looking at me with his puppy dog face."Fine but make sure no one hears."I said getting up and we walked upstairs.

Luna-Belle p.o.v

I closed the door,locked it and took off my robe.I walked back over to Henrik and pouted."Looks like we are going to have to wait."I said sitting down on the bed and it was his turned to pout."But Rebekah can wait."He said moving some hair out of my face."She will skin me alive then use the skin as a new pair of clothes if I make her wait."I said playfully,rolling my eyes.He pouted but nodded."Ok but one quick kiss."He said then kissed me.I wrapped my arm around his neck and we stayed like that until it was time to get ready."I have to go."I said getting up and grabbing some clothes.I took a shower and gotten dressed in a red 'Fall out boy' t-shirt and some black jeans with red converses.I walked back into the room to finds Henrik already dressed and gave him a small kiss making sure to part slowly just to tease him."Why do you tease me woman?"He said rolling his eyes at me."Because it makes more of a thrill for me and more frustrating for you."I said smirking kissing him on the cheek and rushed downstairs while putting my hair in a fishtail braid.