Saved

Luna-Belle p.o.v
I woke up only to have a shooting pain go all over my body.I hissed in pain as last nights memories came back.I put my hands on my stomach and tried to talk to my baby."Hello little one.Mommy's sorry if you feel any pain today or yesterday.Someone from mommy's past is catching up to her and it is a pain in the butt."I said to the baby.The baby kicked and I sighed with relief."Mommy loves you."I said to the baby.The baby kicked and I smiled.I sighed and looked at my surroundings.It was dark but with my vampire vision it looked like a basement or attic.I tapped my hand and a light flickered on and off but it finally decided to stay on.I flashed my hand around looking for my clothes.I found them and put the clothes on.I sat in a corner and waited for something to happen.
I heard smashes and lots of yelling.I then heard something that filled me with hope.I heard my family's voice.Well about 3 of them but it doesn't matter.The door to the room slammed open and Edward stood there with an angry face.I scooted back as he stalked over to me."This is all your fault."He said slapping me in the face."What d-did I d-do?"I asked scooting way from him more."They came for us all because you left."He said kicking me in my side.I whimpered as he grabbed me by my hair and started banging my head on the wall.I couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying."Please stop.Stop it please."I begged as he just banged my head harder on the wall."I-I did-didn't call t-the-them I swear just p-please let me g-go."I said trying to get him to loosen his grip on my head.He threw me on the floor and started kicking my sides.I started coughing up my blood.
I felt the kicking stop and I looked up to see Edward gone and a giant pure black wold standing in front of me.I reached out to it and little tingles went through my hand and throughout my body.This is what Angelina and Rebekah said it would be like to touch your mate.I smiled and started petting the wolf who I figured out was Henrik and stood up.The wolf shifted and Henrik stood up off the ground and put on the clothes he had tied around his ankle.
I ran to him and hugged him afraid if I let go he would disappear.He hugged me back and let me cry on his chest."Shh.It's going to be alright.You're safe now."Henrik whispered in my ear as my body shook with fear."I was-I was so sc-scar-scared."I said lowly but he heard me."I know Luna."He said kissing the top of my head while rubbing my back with his hand."Can you walk?"Henrik asked and I tried to walk but ended up falling on my side.My face formed into an expression of pain and Henrik helped me off the ground and started carrying me out of the room.I saw that I was in the basement of the house and that the house was trashed.Henrik carried me to the car and we got into the backseat.I saw Jesse in the front with Rebekah.They were holding hands and smiling at each-other,just how they were before were vampires.I buried my face into Henrik's chest as he leaned on the door of the car.Jesse drove away from the house that held all my nightmares.
"You're ok now."Henrik said to me while putting his hand on my stomach."Both of you are"Henrik whispered in my ear and I snuggled into him more.The baby kicked the place where Henrik's hand was and he smiled."I think she or he understands you."I said smiling."How do you know?"Henrik said and I looked down while blushing."I talked to the baby when I was alone and every time I talked the baby kicked as if he or she understood me.It's stupid I know but-"I was cut off by him."It's not stupid.Maybe he or she could understand you."He said and I smiled at him."I love you,Henri."I said softly.He kissed my forehead."I love you,too moon."He replied hugging me making sure he wasn't hurting me.I put my arms around his torso and just relaxed because we have a long ride ahead of us.My eyes started getting droopy and I fell asleep.
Rebekah p.o.v
I woke up to my boyfriend,Jesse shaking me.I smiled at him and nodded.Even after all of our fights I still love him.I just hope he still feels the same way about me.I got out the car and went to my room.I went to the bathroom and took a shower.When I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and walked back into the room.I looked on the bed to see Jesse going through my phone with an angry look in his eyes."Jesse why are you going to my phone.That's a total invasion of my privacy."I said in pure anger.I stomped up to him and tried to grab my phone but he kept it out my reach.
"Who is this Matt guy?"Jesse asked and my face paled."He's nobody now give me back my phone."I said trying to reach for my phone."Tell me Rebekah.Are you or are you not cheating on me with him?"Jesse asked standing up and getting in my face."Jesse-"I started.The next thing I knew I was up against the wall with Jesse in front of me.He had my forearms in a tight hold and slammed my back onto the wall."Tell me Rebekah."He said hitting the space on the wall next to my face.I flinched as tears came down my face."It was one time.I thought you died and-and I did-didn't mean for it to hap-happen."I said crying even more.Jesse growled and threw me on the bed with his vampire strength and I cried out as my back hit the mattress.
He stalked over to me with an angry look on his face.He took his shirt and his pants off leaving him in his underwear.I gasped as he grabbed my ankles and pulled my to him.He smashed his lips onto mine in a heated and rough kiss.I went to wrap my arms around his neck but he pinned my arms above my head.He broke off the kiss and looked down at me with a smirk."Not so fast Rivka,you're being punished.That means I can do whatever I want with tonight."Jesse said huskily and I shuddered with want and desire.I but my lip and looked up at him with lust clear on my face.He removed my towel and lust showed on his face."Mine!All mine!"He said his eyes taking over my body.He kissed me again pulled the covers us and you can guess what happens next.