I'm...

Luna-belle p.o.v
I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach.I vampire sped to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.I felt someone pull my hair back from over my shoulders.When I finished emptying my stomach I flushed the toilet and looked behind me to see Henrik wearing only his boxers."Are you ok?"Henrik asked with worry."Yeah I'm fine,Henri."I said getting up and going to the sink.I put water all over my face and saw blood going into the sink."Yeah.I'm fine."I said going into the room and getting dressed in short and a t-shirt.I walked down the stairs feeling a little dizzy."Are you sure you're alright?"Henrik asked."Yeah.I'm fine.Just a little dizzy."I answered walking into the kitchen.I opened the fridge and grabbed the pack of green grapes.I opened the bag and put the bag in the sink.I turned on the water and waited until the grapes were ready and closed the water.I shook the bag off and started eating."Did you see where I put my phone?"I asked turning to Henrik still eating the grapes.I went to grab another grape but they were all gone.Weird.Henrik looked at me with a confused face."You smashed it remember."Henrik said"No I don't.I-"I was cut off by me vampire speeding to the bathroom and throwing up.I got up and looked into the toilet to see blood.There was black blood,red blood,and brown blood.I flushed the toilet and wiped the blood off my mouth.I guess didn't see the towel on the floor because I slipped on the floor and hit my head on the sink counter.
*One day later*
I opened my eyes to see Henrik coming into the room."Hey you're awake."Henrik said putting his hand on my cheek."Hey.What happened?"I asked holding my head with my hand."You slipped in the bathroom and hit your head pretty hard."He answered removing his hand from my cheek."I must have been pretty out of it today."I said rubbing my eyes."Actually it was yesterday.And I called the others and then found a witch and something interesting happened."Henrik said sitting on the bed."What happened?"I asked confusingly."Well you're mmhm."Henrik said saying the last part quietly."I'm what?"I asked."You're pregnant."Henrik said quickly.
I let it all sink in.I'm pregnant.I have a child inside of me."You mean that I-I'm go-going to be a mother and you-you're going to be a father."I asked feeling a smile growing on my face."I know isn't it great!"Henrik said standing up and picking me up then started spinning me in around in the air.I started laughing.It made me smile watching Henrik be happy."I'm going to be a father."Henrik said putting me down and kissing the top of my head."And I am going to be a mother."I said smiling from ear to ear."When are we going to tell the others?"I asked."When they get back or when you're ready."Henrik said connecting our foreheads together."I love you."Henrik said."I love you,too Henri."I said hugging him.There was the sound of the door opening."WE'RE HOME!"We heard Rebekah yell."When did you say they were coming home?"I asked."I didn't."Henrik answered.
We walked downstairs and saw everyone but Elijah and Nik come into the house."Hey guys."Jesse said."Hey.Where's Nik and Elijah?"I asked."They had some..business to attend to."Angie said looking at the others."Ok.Guys we have something to tell you."I said excitedly."What is it?"They all asked in sync."I'm pregnant!"I said happily."WHAT!"They all yelled in unison.