Daggered

Luna-Belle p.o.v
I walked down the stairs in my pajamas happily because 1:I'm pregnant 2:Henrik's the father and 3:I can't wait to tell Nik,Eli,and Finn.Speaking of Finn I haven't seen him in a while.I will have to ask Nik about that later.I walked to the kitchen got some peanut butter and cut green apples and smeared some peanut butter on the apples.It's weird.I know,but it's good once you have tried it.Once I was finished with my morning snack I walked into the living room to see everyone but Nik gone."Hey Nik!Where is everyone?"I asked.
Klaus p.o.v
When I heard Luna-Belle's voice today I felt guilt immediately come over me.That's what she does.She is so pure that no matter how bad or evil you are she will make you feel guilty for what you have done without even knowing it.
Luna-Belle p.o.v
"They are sleeping Luna-Belle."Klaus said looking up at me with guilt filled eyes.I started to get worried and suspicious but shook it off."What happened to Finn and sage?I haven't seen them in a while."I asked rocking back and forth on the heels of my feet."I don't know?"Klaus said standing up and walking towards me."Oh I have something to tell you.I'm-"I was cut off by me chocking and burning pain in my heart.I held my hand to my heart and looked down to see a dagger."Nik!I thought you loved me."I whispered to him."I do.Which is why I have to do this."Nik said pushing the dagger in more and then all I saw was black.
________________________
Ok do not kill me.This is a short chapter.I know but it will get better.