No hysterics. Not yet.

"Close it!" He screamed, his voice shaking.

Jeff darted over to the door and clasped the handle in his hands, before shutting it, he glanced outside to see if anything was there and after a pause he finally shut it.

Jeff slowly turned around. His face had gone from concerned to panicked in a matter of seconds. He began breathing heavily, unable to articulate even a word.

"What the fuck is going on?!" You yell, in between Jeff and the new guy, looking between them quickly.

"Windows..doors.. are they locked?" Jeff finally sputters.

You and Vinny exchange a glance before  rushing to any and all windows.

Most were already sealed except for one Vinny found, which he violently slammed shut as fast as possible.

You returned first to the entryway.

"What is it... what's out there?" You ask, hesitantly.

"I don't- I dont know" Jeff begins looking at the new guy. "He, was wearing clothes and he looked like a man, but he was so tall and he... didn't... have a face..."

"Didn't have a face... wears a suit?" Vinny chimed in, tired from making sure every window and door was sealed. "Is this some kind of sick joke, everyone knows who slenderman is dipshit."

"Damn it." The new guy says, rising from his spot on the floor, dusting himself off.

Your eyes grew wide as you realized what was happening.

"Are you serious?" You snapped, looking between them.

Jeff suddenly smiled a little, "Hey nothing like a little shared trauma to get a group bonding."

"Seriousy? We couldn't play truth or dare? Or fucking uno even?" Vinny asks, beginning to smile now.

"Oh please we totally got you guys, and come on, talk about an introduction." The new guy speaks up.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you got a name? You ask. "Dick." You add, smiling a bit now.

"Evan actually." He respondes with a grin, extending his hand to you.

You shake his hand not saying anything else. The room then fell silent.

"So what do we do" Jeff asked aloud.

"We could play monopoly." Evan suggestes casually, putting his hands on his hips.

"Oh now you wanna play monopoly?" You chuckle.

"Group bonding." Evan says with a fake frown.

"Yeah well I get to be banker." Vinny sneers jokingly, heading towards the table.

°~~Game highlight skips~~°

"I'll buy it!" Jeff exclaimed

"Aw come on jail? " Evan whined.

"Alright, alright cough up the money, Y/N" Jeff said, with a grin.

"Yeah, yeah go back to jail Evan" you said, smirking

"Wait someone had to have stole from me..." Vinny said

"Hand over my money!" Jeff joked

"Did you people really buy every single plot!" Vinny groaned.

"Fine take my dirty money" Evan huffed.

"That's it, I wanna see the rule book" Vinny insisted

"Not my fault your poor" You joked at Jeff.

"I'm not saying your cheating, just that your definetly cheating" Evan exclaimed.

"Hey I'm not bankrupt, I've got $5 okay?" You said.

------

Everyone was asleep in different areas. Evan fell asleep on a chair, Jeff took the couch, Vinny slept on the floor, and you made a bed out of a beanbag chair, unloaded from Evans car (it's the least he could do)

-------------

(Le Note: sorry if Vinnys a little annoying but thats basically how vinny is from the story so.. And there will be more where that came from also i tried to make the concussion at least a little realistic but y/n would have Definetly needed to go to the hospital but this is a fanfic so what do i care... Plot)

[NEW AUTHORS NOTE: yeah I basically said screw this whole original chapters plot, it was just so bad, nothing made sense and shout out to the person who said Vinny was out of character cause you were so right. Also it makes 10x more sense for it to be a prank considering the storyline. So yeah]