In conclusion, we still dont know what's going on

"no..no..what was.." Daniel was in a state of shock as he sat on the couch. His eyes were wide and his face was emotionless.

Evan continued upturning the room and Vinny, you, and Jeff just watched him.

"This prank has gone too far.." Evan mumbled.

"I dont think it was a prank.." Jeff said flatly.

"What are you- no, no its not fucking real, if thats what your trying to imply" Evan said, sternly.

"How did he leave so quickly? How was he able to create fucking octopus tentacles come out of his back? And who do you know that's like seven feet tall?" Jeff exclaimed.

Evan just looked down in response.

The moment was interrupted by the front door opening loudly. Everyone reluctantly filed out of the room and entered back into the main living room.

A clearly drunken man had flopped over on the couch next to Daniel, who was now stiff as a board.

"I think we should head out, Daniel" Jeff said quietly.

"Yeah, yeah" he responded, quieter than Jeff.

Everyone exchanged a glance before Vinny stepped up.

"Are you gonna be alright if we leave..?" Vinny asked

"Yeah... I've gotta take care of Nick" Daniel replied, snapping out of whatever state he was in.

Nick looked over at your group and smiled, "ayy Jerry- Je- Jeffy... JEFFY my man... Come give Nick a hug" Nick replied, hunched over on the couch.

Jeff looked at the group before awkwardly shuffling over to Nick. Nick grabbed Jeff and hugged him tightly. The hug was uncomfortably long and Jeff sounded like he was out of oxygen. Nick was huge compared to Jeff, Jeff was definitely tall but Nick was built like a house.

"Okayy *wheeze* Nick... Thats enou-" Jeff began trying to pull away from the hug.

Nick didnt let go so Vinny walked over. "Alright let's...let's go Jeff" Vinny said, plastering a smile on his face.

After an uncomfortably silent five whole minutes, Nick let go of Jeff. Jeff got up and took a deep breath before speed walking to the door and leaving everyone.

______

After everyone was in the car, everyone began joking about the situation with Nick.

"Jerry my MANS" Evan poked Jeff's arm.

"Okay okay I get it" Jeff sighed.

The rest of the drive home was silent, but everyone had the same thing on their mind.

What the fuck do we do now?