an unexpected turn of events

Jeff pulled up in the driveway and parked the car. Everyone filed out and looked at the house. You stayed towards the back of the group as you followed them to the front door. Vinny knocked and waited.

Someone opened the door and looked at the group, "uh- Jeff... Vinny what are you...?" The man said from behind the door.

"We're looking for Nick" Jeff stated.

"Um he's not here right now but you...all... Can come in I guess" The guy said, opening the door wider.

Everyone walked into the house and looked around.

"Nick went to see some friends tonight, why do you need to see him" he asked.

"Because Daniel, Nick has been messing with us for a while now" Vinny answered, a little irritated.

Daniel looked at everyone and laughed a little, "ohhhh the slenderman thing-" he paused to laugh.

"So it was Nick afterall" Vinny said, stepping back.

"Fucking bitch" Evan said, angerly.

"I can't beleive he broke into our house, just for a prank" you sighed.

"Woah woah" Daniel said, "he never broke into your house... All he did was stand in the woods when you were pushing your car"

"That is the understatement of the century" Jeff laughed, sarcastically.

"yeah, he was in our basement in that suit along with a handful of other times" you explained

"Well I can asure you, he did not break into your house because he doesn't even know where you guys live" Daniel said, raising an eyebrow. An unsettling feeling grew in everyones stomach.

"That doesn't make any sense, how many slendermen are there!" Evan yelled.

"Okay okay, wheres the suit?" Vinny asked.

"In the car." Daniel stated

"What about the tie?"

"In the car."

"and the mask?"

"In the car"

"Thanks for getting us nowhere, Vinny ho-" Evan was cut off by the sound of a nearby door opening.

Everyone quickly swung around and stared in awe as the tall, faceless man stood in the doorway of the bedroom. It had tentacles moving around in different directions coming from the back of its thin torso.

The door instantly slammed shut and Evan launched himself at the door, trying to break it down. Vinny helped him as they both banged on the door and pulled on the knob. Daniel was backing away into the living room from what he saw.

The door suddenly opened and Evan and Vinny instantly began searching the room.

"its...gone" Vinny said quietly

"Without a trace?" You thought aloud.

"What the fuck is going on?" Evan said.