On the sidelines

Evans was panicking, screaming for Vinny and Jeff, with no reply.

"Y/N, Y/N please wake up- JEFF, VINNY!" he screamed. "Okay, okay. Im fine, your fine lets just-" Evan picked you up bridal style. "Lets get outta here."

He began walking with you, out of the woods, following the dirt path back to the car. Rain beginning to fall lightly now, making the path muddy.

°°Vinny and Jeff°°

Jeff leaned against the car, staring at the edge of the woods. Vinny stood beside him.

"Was it really a good idea to go on without them?" Asked Jeff.

"Yeah, they both looked like they needed some space, especially Evan." Vinny responded, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah- uh, what the hell was that, he was acting like a phycopath back there."

"I don't know, let's talk to him once he gets back, y/n too (insert pronoun) was really concerned about Evan, but they'll should catch up soon." Vinny responded.

"Yeah once their done making out~" Jeff joked.

"Ew Jeff, no what the fuck." Vinny said, wiping some rain off his face.

"Oh come on its obvious, I see it, anyway" he said, brushing his wet hair back. "Im gonna have a sweet afro once this dries."

"God you're weird." Vinny laughed, shaking his head.

"Hey, here they come now- eh, why is he carrying *pronoun* like that...?" He asked, squinting at the pair in the distance.

"No they look... Limp? Come on." Vinny said, running over to you two.

"What happened?" Vinny asked.

You started opening your eyes, you looked at the hazy figures that stood above you.

"I dont know I just- just found *her/him/them* like this..." Evan explained.

"Whats...going on?" You asked, quietly.

Evan let you stand on your own, still keeping close in case you needed balance.

"What happened? Was it..." Jeff glanced at Vinny then back at you "Was it the lamp...?" He asked quietly.

"Seriously?" Vinny said.

"No... No it was something else..." You responded, thinking back to the incident.

"Were you attacked? By who? Ill find that fucker..." Evan questioned.

"That's the thing, its not like a person that attacked me its like a feeling... It has something to do with that thing" you said, looking down.

Evan drew his knife, "Well then, guess we'll have to find it."

"No please, you've seen what it can do, we need a more focused plan, we can't just run after it in hopes of killing it, we don't even know what it wants." You said, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Yeah I agree with Y/N." Vinny said. "There has to be a better way of tackling this situation."

Jeff stayed silent, he appeared to be thinking about something intently.