All Good Things

You opened your eyes and yawned. The sunlight passed through small slits in the blinds alluminating the room brightly. Bits of dust floated peacfully through the air in small particles.

You looked around the room, everyone was still asleep. Except Evan, who was missing from his chair.

You stretch your arms out before finally getting up. Walking into the kitchen you spot Evan, drinking some water.

"Hey" He started, putting the glass down.

"Morning" You yawned, again. "I guess we made a pretty big mess"

"Oh yeah" He smiled, looking at the table.

The board had been flipped by Evan at the end of the game following his tragic bankruptcy (you stole his money throughout the duration of the game). The money was also scattered across the floor because Vinny tossed it at everyone, claiming you all were 'thieves'. Which is a filthy lie.

"Hey I was thinking we pick up some food for everyone, I was gonna go myself, but since your up..." He asked, waving his arms around in a way that sort of finished his sentence for him.

"Yeah ill go." You answered.

Evan walked to the table and picked up his coat, he sat down, beginning to lace his shoes. You slipped some shoes on and reached for a coat.

"Nearest store is like a five minute walk from here." Evan mentions, heading out the door.

The weather was calm this morning. Cloudy, with occasional sun rays poking through.

The gravel sidewalk crunched under your feet after each step you took.

"You know I guess I have to hand it to you, that was quite an introduction last night." You admit, looking over for a second, before looking forwards again.

"We thought it might be a funny bit to get us all talking, first days with roommates you know, can be awkward with- icebreakers and small talk, y'know?" Evan responds, honestly.

"Yeah I guess that's one way to do it." You laugh.

You both fall silent for a minute. All you could think about was the man in the woods. God the guy from the woods couldn't be apart of their prank too? I don't even know what I saw earlier, slenderman, Jesus- that sounds fucking stupid to think it was him, but It really did look like him.

"Hey, I don't know if this is gonna sound weird but ever since I've been in this area- I just have this weird feeling like in the pit of my stomach- like intense feeling that I am seeing places I've seen in dreams or from a deep memory, even if I haven't." You explain.

"Hmm, I think- oh yeah I get it, i've been getting crazy deja vu ever since I arrived at the house, like that?" He tried explaining.

"Yeah...yeah like that! " You said, happy he understood.

You both took a turn and continued down the street for a little bit.

"Arghhhh" You groaned suddenly and crouched down, holding your head.

"Y/N are you alright?" Evan stood by you.

You held your head as an awful pain rose.

"Do you suffer from migraines?" He asked, not sure what to do.

"No- no I've never had a migraine before" You grit from between your teeth, the pain continuing to rise.

You felt your nose as blood slowly fell from it, as this happened your vision blurred a little. You leaned agsinst Evan for support, everything was spinning.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked, his voice sounding muffled.

"Yeah, let's just get inside" you reassured. The pain subsiding.

"So what should we get?" You asked, trying to sound better, balancing on your own now.

--------

You both stood in the parking lot with a bunch of groceries in the cart.

"How do we carry all this home.." Evan asked.

"We could just take the cart..." You suggested .

"I mean-" Evan started thinking for a moment, "let's go before they see!" He began pushing the cart quickly and running. You quickly had to catch up.

"Slow down its just Wal-Mart, not like we robbed a bank. " You laughed.

He stopped for a minute to catch his breath, "but if we hear sirens I 'm shoving you and running." He jokes.

"Thanks for the heads up" You retort.