30 Days without an accident

(Jeff's POVish)

Jeff woke up from the couch, he looked around, covering his eyes from the sun. He noticed Y/N and Evan were both missing. Thinking nothing of it he walked into the kitchen for water. In the kitchen He picked up a monopoly $100 bill and smiled at it remembering the night before.

'rustle rustle screeeeeaaak' Jeff heard this outside and looked at the door 'screeeeaak rustle' unknowing of what it was he gathered the courage to check outside.

He swung open the door, swiftly, but insyead he was met with the sight of Evan sprinting at full speed with a stolen Wal-Mart shopping cart, Y/N was sitting inside the cart looking slightly nervous, their legs were hanging out the side. Evan slowed down once at the house and stopped to breathe heavily, his hands on his knees.

(Normal POV)

You and Evan stopped once on the grass and looked up to see Jeff standing there.

"I told you what I'd do if I heard a siren!" Evan laughed, picking groceries up.

"Okay makes sense, but you didn't need to put me in the cart" you giggled.

"Look, You were falling behind, I didn't need you getting caught" he said with a smirk.

You made a face "pfft, getting caught" you huffed, starting to get out of the shopping cart.

-----------

Vinny and Jeff sat at the table awaiting a late breakfast. You stood in the kitchen, helping Evan get started. He placed an egg onto a pan. He waited to flip it. "Alright pass me the spatula" Evan asked.

You rustled through cabinets and drawers.

"Spatula?" He turned to you.

"There are none" you said checking again.

"Okay, okay at least a fork?"

"There...Are none" you said again.

"What the- okay let me just..." He cut himself off, looking around.

"what's the problem? " Jeff asked.

"There are no utensils or spatulas." You explained.

"So they have pots and pans here but...no utensils? " Vinny questioned.

"Yes that is correct."

the egg began steaming loudly.

"Arghh" Evan yelled "How do I flip this?" He began to panic.

"Okay okay, I got this" you said taking the pan.

You took the pan off the burner and had it in your hand. "Okay everyone, master chef..." You steadied the pan and went to flip the egg onto the air. The egg just stayed in the pan. You flicked the pan up again but the egg stayed in the same spot. You soon began violently flicking the pan up and down but the egg wouldn't budge.

"Okay master chef maybe if I..." Evan reached for the pan but before he could You flicked the egg from the pan into the air, the egg flew so high it stuck right to the ceiling, and didn't budge.

"Uh" everyone said in unison.

"Well" Evan said looking at you.

"Okay something is weird with that egg..." You said, answering him.

You sat at the table with Vinny and Jeff, and decided to let Evan flip the eggs.

   ________

The semester had started and everyone had different classes. Although you did have this one art club thing that happened on Thursdays with Jeff. It has been a month now since you guys had the experience and nothing had happened since, things were looking up.