6. Fight For Your Love

The next morning...

Olivia shifted in her sleep the next morning and opened her eyes, looking up Elliot with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, baby." Elliot whispered as he leaned in and kissed Olivia softly.

"Good morning, El." Olivia whispered back as she returned the kiss.

"Good morning, lovebirds." Bernie teased, laughing as she looked at Olivia and Elliot as Elliot's siblings stared at them.

"When did you guys get here?" Elliot asked as Olivia tried to get off of the bed but Elliot kept his arm firmly wrapped around her waist.

"Just a few minutes ago, we're here to take you home." Bernie said as she laid out clothes for him to change into on the hospital bed and Olivia was finally able to squeeze out of his hold and stand up from the bed.

"I'm gonna head home, change and have breakfast. I haven't been home much lately and I don't want Alex's parents to forget what I look like." Olivia teased as Elliot chuckled and Olivia bent down to kiss him again.

"Come by the house later?" Elliot asked as he looked up at Olivia.

She nodded and smiled. "Of course. I love you." She said softly.

"I love you, too." Elliot said, smiling softly as he watched her leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cabot Residence

Olivia went into the house, showered, changed her clothes then went into the kitchen to join the Cabot's for breakfast.

"So, Olivia, how's your boyfriend? Is he doing better?" Lenore Cabot, Alex's mother, asked.

Olivia blushed. "Yeah, he's good. He was released from the hospital this morning and I was thinking of going to his house for the day, if that's okay with you." She responded, hoping the Cabot's said yes. She was surprised that Alex's parents had been so accepting of their relationship; they were both very protective of her so she was very happy that they accepted her dating Elliot.

Steven Cabot, Alex's father, nodded his head with a smile. "Of course, honey. We trust you and even though we haven't met him yet, from what you've told us, we don't have a reason not to trust him." He replied as he smiled.

"Thank you." Olivia said with a smile as she finished her breakfast.

"I'm gonna hang out with Trevor for the day, maybe we'll come over and visit you and Elliot later on." Alex said.

"That'd be nice." Olivia said with a smile as she hugged Alex's parents, then Alex, grabbed her purse and walked outside to go to the bus stop.

On her way to the bus stop, she saw a car parked on the other side of the street. She saw it when she first got to the Cabot house but didn't pay any attention to it. She kept walking to the bus stop, trying to ignore the car when suddenly a woman got out of it.

"Olivia!" The woman yelled.

Olivia kept walking, trying to ignore the woman.

"Hey! Olivia, stop! Please!" The woman pleaded.

Olivia finally turned around and was shocked. It was her mother.