17. Welcome Back, Olivia

Don went to get Dr. Warner as Bernie and Elliot stayed at Olivia's bedside, worried out of their minds. She still thinks they're at Coney Island? Was she having retrograde amnesia? What the hell happened? Before they could ask Olivia anything, Dr. Warner and Don came back into the room.

"Welcome back, Olivia." Dr. Warner said as he checked her vitals.

"Thanks but I feel like I'm forgetting some things." Olivia responded as she squeezed Elliot's hand.

"You're okay, babe. I'm right here." Elliot whispered as he kissed her cheek softly.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Dr. Warner asked.

"Being on the beach with Elliot and the rest of the group. I keep having these flashes of, I guess they're memories, but they're all jumbled together." Olivia whispered as her eyes filled with tears.

"It's okay, Olivia. What's happening in the flashes?" Dr. Warner asked patiently.

"Getting shot, Elliot giving me the promise ring, then him proposing, then being raped." Olivia whispered as she started to cry. Elliot wrapped her in his arms and whispered that he loved her over and over again in her ear.

"Well, the good news is that you're safe, Olivia. I want to keep you here while you sort out your memories just as a precaution. I want you to take your time figuring out the memories and if you want, you can invite the gang over to help you. Just remember to take it easy and if you get frustrated, just take a break." Dr. Warner said softly as he gave everyone a small smile and left the room.

Bernie sat in the chair next to Olivia's bed as Elliot stayed next to Olivia on her bed and kept her in his arms. "Your principal called and said that he cancelled school for a week so that everyone can process what happened without having to worry about homework and such. Elliot, you can stay here with Olivia to help her. I'll bring you both some fresh clothes even though the doctor might want you to stay in your hospital gown. I just want you to feel comfortable, sweetheart." Bernie said as she took Olivia's hand and squeezed it gently.

"Thanks, Mom." Olivia said softly with a smile.

"I hope you get back to being your badass self soon." Don quipped and the group shared a laugh as they said their goodbyes and Don and Bernie left.

"I'm sorry." Olivia whispered into Elliot's chest as she tried to stop crying.

"Hey, now. Don't apologize, you have nothing to be sorry for, baby. This isn't your fault." Elliot said as he snuggled her into his body.

"I love you." Olivia said as she looked into his eyes and smiled softly.

"I love you, too, baby. More than anything." Elliot replied as they kissed softly.

"You can invite everybody over now so we can try and get my memories straightened out." Olivia suggested and Elliot took out his phone and told everyone they could come to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later, Olivia got hungry so she ordered soup and crackers since the anesthesia was still wearing off in her body and she didn't want to get sick. Elliot was feeding Olivia some of the soup as they stayed snuggled together and made light conversation.

"You know I can feed myself, right?" Olivia asked as she giggled but continued to be fed by her fiancé.

"I know but I like taking care of you." Elliot said sweetly as he kissed her lips.

Just then, the gang knocked on Olivia's door gently and walked in carrying "Get Well Soon" balloons as well as teddy bears and flowers.

"Guys, you didn't have to go to all that trouble just for me." Olivia said softly as she blushed and hugged the girls then the guys.