4. The Rain

Over the next month, the gang were inseparable. Whether they were going to the fair and riding all of the roller coasters or just hanging out at each other's houses doing nothing, they were having the time of their lives. As a joke, their parents made up a name for them. The Great Eight. The gang ended up loving it.

The plan for today was to head back to the beach and try to enjoy it as much as possible before their senior year of high school started. Once they all got their towels set out and their packed sandwiches out and ready to eat, it started raining, hard. They all quickly packed up everything and ran to the nearest bench that happened to have a little bit of coverage above it.

"Well, this sucks." Melinda griped as Fin held her close to him and kissed her forehead.

"Hey, how 'bout we go to my house and play some board games and stuff?" Elliot suggested as he looked at the gang. They all agreed and went on their way to the Stabler house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliot grabbed all of the board games he could find; Clue, Monopoly, Scrabble, and Battleship. Over the next few hours, the gang had a blast just goofing around, playing games and eating all of the snacks that Bernie had graciously laid out for them. Once Bernie left to go meet with her church group for a few hours, the gang decided to play Truth Or Dare.

"Truth or Dare, Melinda?" Alex asked with a devilish grin.

"Truth." Melinda replied.

"Where is the weirdest place you've had sex?" Alex asked as she went into a fit of giggles. Apparently, all of the candy she devoured had gotten to her. She was on a sugar high.

"Nowhere," Melinda whispered as she blushed and looked away.

The girls went silent. They were shocked.

"I'm saving myself for the right guy." She said, still whispering, embarrassed.

"That's awesome!" The girls shouted happily as they threw themselves into a hug then pulled away, laughing.

"Okay, then. Now that that's over...Elliot, truth or dare?" Trevor asked.

Elliot contemplated for a second before answering. "Dare," he said, bracing himself for whatever Trevor would say.

"I dare you to kiss Olivia for one whole minute." He said and all of the guys, except Elliot, high-fived.

Elliot looked down at Olivia and thought he would see embarrassment or shock written on her face. But all he saw was a shit eating grin and he chuckled in return.

"You ready?" He asked as he moved closer to her.

"Let's do it, Stabler." She said and their lips connected in a loving kiss. As the seconds passed on, the kiss seemed to get a little heated. Their tongues were melding together, their teeth were nibbling on each other's lips and as the rest of the gang watched, they could see that even though they had only been dating for about a month, they were already in love.

"Uh, guys? Minute's over." Mike said as he watched them pull away slowly and smile, resting their foreheads together.

"Damn, Stabler! You're making us all look bad." Fin teased as the rest of the gang laughed.

"I can't help it, I got game." Elliot teased and Olivia elbowed him in the stomach. "Ow, Liv," he groaned.

"That's what you get for saying you 'got game'," she teased as she kissed his cheek.

The gang laughed and continued playing Truth Or Dare for the next hour proving that Alex could do fifty jumping jack's in one minute and that Casey could hold her breath for two minutes.